Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Piercings
Talking about clamps on OBK's balls got me thinking about piercings.

**face palm**

Anyway, how do you guys feel about piercings down there or nipple rings? Face piercings?

I have three holes in one ear and two in the other. That is as far as I am willing to go with piercings. Well, I would get one more to even out the ears but that is it. I think facial piercings are tacky and low class. I couldn't even contemplate the pain that must be involved in nipples rings. And I am going to leave my kitty alone. No improvements needed there. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Opinions?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
The aggressive piercing is unatractive. There are more affective ways of proving one is bad ass. For axample, live by your word and commitments. Be a solid citizen. Do onto others...

That's bad ass.
Not a thick lip ring.
In general, piercings just don't hold any appeal to me. Maybe because I am old enough to remember the original piercing (safety pins, punks, anybody?). Anything after that was just epigonism, imo.
(ftr, I don't really place pierced earlobes into the same category)
Each to their own, I know a couple people with their nipples pierced and one lady who had her lady garden done OUCH!! Definitely not for me. I used to have my belly pierced when I was about 16, took that out a long time ago, now just have my ears and two tiny diamonds in my nose.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

My navel is pierced & of course my ears. I'd love an itty bitty diamond in my nose but I think I'm probably too old for that now. Actually I probably wouldn't even let that stop me but I have concerns about not liking it & then I'd be flawed with a hole in my nose.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Delicate, feminine piercings, such as Duchess describes are pretty. It's the wacked out hole as big as a small pancake in the earlobe that troubles me.
What's the agenda?

Who knows/cares?
I have my ears pierced. I had my nose and tounge pierced but when I had kids, I took them out. I'm not into gauges, facial, and kitty/titty pirecings.
(09-13-2012, 02:05 PM)JsMom Wrote: I had my nose and tounge pierced

When you took the stud out of your nose was it obvious that a piercing had been there?
(09-13-2012, 02:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-13-2012, 02:05 PM)JsMom Wrote: I had my nose and tounge pierced

When you took the stud out of your nose was it obvious that a piercing had been there?

no, because mine was a very small post and diamond.
I had my nose pierced in the 90s. I had to take it out, it got all large and infected (lovely isn't it?). And I do have a scar. I got staph in it from working in a hospital. Also the bacteria from the makeup I was wearing, I always wear makeup to work.
No piercings or any kind of jewelry. I don't even wear earrings or a wedding ring, it bugs me.
sorry, all that shit looks like this to me:

hah
[Image: Lip-piercing-gone-wrong.jpg]

the job interview look

[Image: b216871925.jpg]

hah OH GOD! HELL NO!
it is so much fun when people are arrested and are required to remove ALL piercings in jail intake. nomatter how nasty a place they are. and if they refuse to remove them, some poor officer has to glove up and do it. Prison EWWWWWWWWWWW

153 there are much worse i decided i better not post.
for educational use only.

[Image: 3911040743-male-genital-piercing.jpg]

Fucking hell
Could have gone a lifetime without needing to see that.
(09-13-2012, 04:54 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Could have gone a lifetime without needing to see that.

make a nice avatar. hah hah hah

A padlock on his pecker....28
(09-13-2012, 04:45 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: [Image: 3911040743-male-genital-piercing.jpg]

OMFG! You're a good one. I couldn't do it.
That's just ridickulous...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021