Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
(02-25-2013, 04:57 PM)crash Wrote:
(02-24-2013, 05:34 PM)username Wrote: ETA: Damn, she was in 3rd and fell to 8th in like the last lap. Still the best a woman has ever done in the Daytona 500. Smiley_emoticons_slash

It's going to take her a while to get some friends in the pack. For the most part they don't like her. She was smart enough to sray in line all day and not catch the express to the back, but she never looked like getting any help when she did look to make a move.

Jimmy won with his experience. He saw Dale Jr coming and planned his run in front of him. If Patrick had got her ass down there early enough to back on the front of Dale Jr without him wrecking her, she would have got the slingshot push to the line. You could tell in the post race interview she knew she blew a half chance. Split second thing that the experienced and talented can judge, I guess..

Didn't see much help for Kesolowski either. Might be a tougher year for him.

Yeah, I know, you didn't get into it that much and you stopped reading at the third period...

I read the whole thing. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I may have misunderstood her but it sounded like she was blaming her team for that judgment lapse. If so, no wonder she's not well liked.
Commando Cunt Queen

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - by username - 02-26-2013, 11:26 AM