Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
(04-15-2013, 11:23 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I thought I had one mouse, but it turned out to be two.

These are the worst traps in the world.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsouTQvwgUghSem2NKMki...WNFw1k1woA]

I set it correctly, waited for days and finally heard one of them go inside to get the bait, and then he got out.

Bought a couple of the old standard mouse traps and caught one of them the next day using peanut butter as bait, but felt like shit seeing him trapped and dead when I got home. So now, trying to chase the other one out with a broom whenever I hear him scurrying, but he's winning and neither of us are scared of each other any more. Feels like Tom and Jerry.

A cat would solve the mouse problem, but then what to do with the cat.

We use the old standard traps and I just know not to go where they were until my husband gets home to take care of it. If I had been smart this morning I would have shut the shower curtain that way when I get home tonight if I have to use the bathroom I won't be scared to go in and find the dead mouse.

We have a few cats outside (neighbors pets) and I would think that'd help but it doesn't seem to. Good for nothing cats!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - by RaisingAPrince - 04-15-2013, 01:03 PM