Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
(08-21-2013, 03:31 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-21-2013, 01:37 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Having seen one close up and personal now, I think Granny Clampett was off her rocker.

Hideous, isn't it. I caught one eating the cat food outside one night & had a moment just like the eyeglass commercial where the lady says, here kitty kitty. Ugly mutha with its snouty nose.

They are nocturnal, Hot D and you may see some movement from him when it gets dark or even at dusk.

Thanks, Duchess. I thought I heard something in the garage a couple of times last night, but we have shared walls in my part of the city and I live on a busy street, so I just wrote it off. That's probably when he snuck in.

As soon as I turned on the light in there this morning, he made a mad dash behind a bunch of half empty paint cans that are getting tossed. They're fast. I probably scared him more than he scared me, but was a little freaked out and grabbed a broom (and then felt stupid, like one of those cartoon ladies eeking on a chair with a mouse at her feet. 50 )

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - by HairOfTheDog - 08-21-2013, 04:00 PM