Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
I plan on going back to work. I need health insurance and to plan for my own future. Once I go back to work, an aid will be there during the day.

I have told them both to kiss my white ass. I can just see the ex causing problems. She already has. She actually reported me to CPS in August saying I smoke pot with my kids and let them grow it in the house. I was MORTIFIED. The CPS lady obviously found that not to be the case and was even joking around as she looked around the house saying no pot plants here. She also told me who made the report even though they are not supposed to. And she asked me if I knew I could get a copy of the case file once its closed. I didn't so she said here write this. Now date and sign it. Then she took it and will send me the file once her boss approves it. That us the kind of shit I don't need. All because of money. And it's not even hers! I talked with our attorney about it and she said if the ex keeps it up I can file a harassment suit against her. I don't want to have to do that. I just want to live my life in peace.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - by ramseycat - 09-20-2013, 08:39 PM