Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
(11-19-2013, 02:40 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: ...and not uncomfortable with bad hair, these sort of things can be immensely important.

hah Exactly!

Thanks all. I miss some of you. I think I went an entire day some time this week without posting a god damn thing. What kind of moderator is that? I may smoke crack on occasion when I'm stumbling drunk but I'm surprised Mock is putting up with this shit.

You stupid sheeple are just going along with it while those of us (well, at least me) who are supposed to be guarding the sheeple house are out walking the road of life like a tumbleweed in a tornado.

What the fuck is wrong with you? It sucks that I have to actually be present to piss you guys off (at me or each other). Can't you just generally be shitty all the time? Huh? Is that so much to ask?

Be warned. The weaker of you will scream like little girls when I come off this unwanted sabbatical. It's my sincere hope that I will have some time to spread some evil, venomous, dreadlock ripping, hatred around Mock tomorrow. Smiley_emoticons_fies

In the meantime, hey, thanks for the nice words about my Nana. She was a very special lady.
Commando Cunt Queen

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - by username - 11-19-2013, 02:59 AM