Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
Mostly, it's my nieces and nephews who visit when they wanna break from the designer jeans and typical family drama in southern California. They can talk about and do whatever they want at my house - anything pretty much goes and we wander around and eat out a lot. The older ones can walk and bar hop between a few places up the street and always like to people watch at the park and the wharf. It's a pretty different culture from the southern part of the state.

Anyway, I'm lucky. I think they always have fun though I'm probably not much of a host. They don't mind that I have to answer the phone and check email all the time (and the girls are on-line themselves a lot when we're inside anyway). It can be like a zoo in here and when the phone rings, everybody just kinda freezes. When I hang up, they pick it right back up. Good crazy kids.

Looking forward to Thanksgiving. I'm not cooking this year. We're going to my friend's house - 40 people or so. I don't have brothers, so my two best friends here are like the nieces' hippie uncles. Should be fun.

Are you cooking this year, Duchess?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - by HairOfTheDog - 11-23-2013, 04:06 PM