Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
The only person who *might* care about this is CN. My son, for Christmas 2013 and his birthday in February is getting one pair of real chopsticks (yes, he wants his very own chopsticks) plus...

a "mini ramp" in our backyard. Said "mini ramp" will be 16' wide by roughly 24-30' long, 4' high with one 3-4' wide 5' extension on one side. The transition will be approximately 6 1/2". The skaters will have a 3 foot deck on either side of the ramp to wait their turn, of course it will have steel coping and we're installing backing on either side of the top decks for safety and because it helps muffle the noise.

I wrote the check yesterday and the guy starts work on Monday. He's a skater who also happens to work for a ramp building company.

The ramp will be built with two layers of ply wood and covered with skatelite...supposedly virtually maintenance free.

I'm having my son draw up a list of rules regarding the mini ramp that he's going to sign and I'm going to drag him and the rules over to the neighbors to give them a heads up later today. They're going to hate us (although I keep telling my husband it's not that much different than if we stuck a pool or giant trampoline back there...fucking noisy).

Good thing we have a decent sized backyard. We'll still have about 23rds of the yard for stuff other than the stupid ramp.

[Image: Swope2.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - by username - 12-22-2013, 01:00 PM