Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
(12-22-2013, 03:07 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Skatelite is great and very expensive buts its the shit you really can't get anything better its perfect.

I have a good idea how much all that will be costing you your son owes you a lifetime of chores! Be careful as well with a big mini ramp like that! Word will get around the neighbourhoods kids and skaters your son may find he suddenly has lots of new friends!

Blowing-kisses I knew you'd get it! I even went with the skatelite pro. 50 I don't know why the builder was thinking about using the regular...the pro is the only one designed specifically for outdoor use.

Here's our actual ramp in process...

[Image: skateramp_zpsead89421.jpg]

I'm going to make 1) a list of ramp rules and 2) make the parents of all the little fuckers who want to ride it sign a liability waiver.

My son doesn't smoke pot but skaters have a bad rap for smoking the stuff. Maybe I could charge a joint for admission.

j/k. NO POT IN THE BACKYARD! I'll have to put that on the rules.

My son has been "helping" to build it (the guy put him to work yesterday morning and kept him busy all day). It's cute (and damn good for him).
Commando Cunt Queen

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - by username - 12-24-2013, 01:04 PM