Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
5 year old boy held hostage in bunker
I googled his name too and only one picture came up, don't know if it was the same. It was an older guy but you are right for all we know it could be the bus driver but i don't know the name of the bus driver, not sure they have released this information. I cannot imagine being in a small area with the medical conditions that this child has at that age. I read in some articles that he(dykes) has been known to stay down there for up to 8 days, so if that is just what neighbors notice i wonder if he is able to stay down there for a while unnoticed and if he knew he was going to do this he may be prepared to stay for a while. I know news report says he has a television so i am sure he is pretty well set up down there. It really changes things tactically for officials and how they will get in there to get the little boy out if he doesn't surrender. One thing is clear, he doesn't like authorities by all the reports i've read.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 year old boy held hostage in bunker - by heartbreaker6713 - 02-01-2013, 05:03 PM