Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
Thanks for all the updates HairOfTheDog, and I've enjoyed your opinion and ESADs very much.

Pistorius is out free as a bird! Not only is he a coward & narcissist he's an angry young man. If he received death threats who were they from? With the money he had he could have hired a personal body guard and killing Reeva may not have happened.

He signed up to purchase 6 guns was it? Here they are In details obtained from the South African Police Service's National Firearms Center and given over the telephone, Pistorius applied for licenses for a Smith & Wesson model 500 revolver, a .38-caliber Smith & Wesson revolver, a Vector .223-caliber rifle and three shotguns: A Mossberg shotgun, shotgun, a Maverick shotgun and a Winchester shotgun. The six outstanding applications listed those guns for Pistorius' private collection.
The six recent firearm license applications were sent back to a police and firearms station in Johannesburg to be reapplied for on Monday, four days after Steenkamp's killing, the officials said. No reasons were given why the applications were sent back to be refiled.
http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_22628854/

ESAD said he's a crawling timebomb, he sure is, Pistorius didn't like being subjected to all of this during the last 4 days, having to endure living in a cell and endure what the prosecutor was saying about him, in his mind he's never going back. He is not going to like a probation officer and correctional officer lots and lots of rules he must obey. He could blow his stack between now and June.

I cannot figure out why Botha couldn't give us the phone calls or who sent Reeva messages, what gives? or have they been withheld from Botha? I don't trust them period. I even wonder if Botha was had possibly, The phone call or Ipad message may have held a clue and Pist got extremely jealous but, I'm thinking he already was jealous of Reeva she was reaching for the stars IMO, a narcissist doesn't like anyone topping them off.

HairOfTheDog fabulous reporting! it's really fishy that no one knows what the vials are and why the syringes.

HairOfTheDog statement Post #78 For example, I think that if the "herbal remedy/supplement" testoconpasutiun coenzyme and the syringes finish being tested by LE lab and there is evidence of performance enhancing drugs involved, the chances of him taking his own life would increase substantially; being stripped of his racing achievements would be huge on top of a murder charge. I can't find any information about that remedy anywhere and a sports scientist is quoted in link below as saying he's never heard of it before the Pistorius bail hearing (and that usually supplements are taken orally, not by syringe). Curious.

It still could be "roid rage" played a role in Reeva's death I read some where the International Olympic Committee didn't test. The vials above are very mysterious. AASD the Association Against Steroid Abuse it's nothing but, bad news about steriods, terrible side effect! all this drug use and steriod use makes me sick. Well we haven't heard the end of this story.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by NightOwl - 02-22-2013, 11:13 PM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM