Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
More "Poor Oscar", again...

After the nightclub altercation, Pistorius’s uncle, Leo Pistorius, released a statement, on behalf of the family, in which he said that the athlete’s move to venture into a public space while the trial was under way had been unwise.

He said the family had witnessed Pistorius’s “escalating sense of loneliness and alienation. This, we believe, is underlying some of his self-harming behaviour.”

Gimme a break. It's a fact that Pistorius went to clubs, drank too much and shot off a gun in a restaurant, owned guns illegally, crashed a boat driving wrecklessly and badly hurt himself and friend, got into fights over women, etc...before he shot Reeva to death and was driven into this alleged loneliness and isolation. I think the whole Pistorius family is made up of enabling full-of-shit elitists.

Anyway, now another dude claims Pistorius attended his private party, got drunk, and was hitting on a chick -- just a couple of months after he killed Reeva. "Unnamed sources", so take it with a grain of salt, but it wouldn't surprise me if it turns out to be true. Ref: http://citizen.co.za/216647/oscar-pistor...vas-death/

Closing arguments begin on August 7th -- I'm really anxious to hear them. Nel and Roux are both fiery interesting lawyers, IMO.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by HairOfTheDog - 07-20-2014, 09:45 PM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM