Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MURDERED: 8 yr old Leila Fowler - 12 yr old brother charged
(05-17-2013, 08:54 AM)Adub Wrote: Detectives are "...investigating reports...." of mutilations. I bet there are lots of people saying lots of things in hindsight. Could just be bullshit. But, the detectives do have to investigate, and for sure the question was asked to them by the reporter. So it is not really news yet. Just rumor.
Yeah, it's fact that they're "investigating animal mutilations" but no substantiation yet as to whether they ever really took place.

People say a lot of shit in hindsight, I agree. Wish we knew if LE was investigating reports of animal mutilation that were received prior to Leila's murder or if LE is just now getting such reports for the first time.

Interested to see where it goes.

(05-17-2013, 08:54 AM)Adub Wrote: And just because LE is telling the media information, it does not mean that the parent has seen the police report and investigation. The attorneys will be getting all that but it will probably just start with the initial police report of the murder. We haven't heard a word about the brother having any cuts or scratches.

True. I was surprised to see media reporting that LE has confirmed Isaiah's blood was found at the scene, since his attorneys had just said that they'd seen no incriminating evidence and Barney had also said that he hadn't seen any proof that his son was the killer.

You'd think that the first thing investigators would have done is checked Isaiah for cuts and scratches; never read about there being any (doesn't mean there weren't, just wasn't released to media early on IF there were).

Fact or fiction? Hopefully, we'll learn more about the mutilation and crime scene reports soon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by HairOfTheDog - 05-17-2013, 12:53 PM
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by californiakid - 05-18-2013, 12:16 PM