Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MURDERED: 8 yr old Leila Fowler - 12 yr old brother charged
[/b][/i] Why are so many people trying to make the father and step mother out as bad people. I don't think they were bad people. Just because they went to a little league game and left the 12 and 8 year old home alone? big deal. I used to have to baby sit my little brother and sister when I was 12. Maybe the other 2 did not like sports. Why force them to go along.

As to why the brother may have killed her? Who knows, maybe he did have some mental issues. Maybe he was clever enough to hide them I mean after all he was clever enough to keep the police searching for someone who did not exist for 2 weeks. Maybe any mental issues were just starting to surface and the parents assumed it was part of puberty. I have a feeling that he was probably molesting her and she threatened to tell her father and he had to stop her. They were searching the lakes incase the guy that the boy claimed he seen tried to dispose of the weapon.

As for people asking how they can afford an attorney. Wouldn't you do whatever you had to do if someone you loved needed something. If your loved one needed an attorney wouldn't you do what you had to do come up with the money? I know I would.

Also, You can all say how dysfunctional the family is but you don't know. I don't know. they could be the most normal family you ever met. It doesn't matter how dysfunctional they are as long as they were all happy and loved each other. Don't judge people on what you think unless you know them personally.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by californiakid - 05-18-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by lady love - 05-19-2013, 12:02 AM