Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MURDERED: 8 yr old Leila Fowler - 12 yr old brother charged
(05-20-2013, 12:32 PM)Adub Wrote:
(05-20-2013, 11:07 AM)LytoMe Wrote: ... haha, I do not think this is about Mr. Fowler Or this "Step Mom". IT is about this 12 year old child who felt the need to kill his Biological sister.

But, if dad is an angry man that uses intimidation to control those around him, a bully one may say, then the twelve-year-old son may have some hope of changing. Or rehabilitation in the juvenile justice system, if adjudicated to be a delinquent and made a ward of the court for the next decade, or so.

Was this twelve-year-old a born killer, or was anger and frustration bred into him thru the years of being subjected to the influence of his father. And did he take that frustration and anger out on his little sister?

Barney seems to be real into baseball. Was Isiah interested in playing ball? If not, did his dad see that as a failure? The measure of a man?

I don't think he seen his Isiah as a failure. I think he wanted this son to be into baseball the way he was he would of forced the boy to attend the little league game. Keep in mind that this is my opinion and not what I am saying is fact.

I don't think the boy was a born killer. I have read comments from kids that went to school with him that say he was always nice and always smiling. He could have had everyone fooled if he had any mental issues. He could of simply snapped on April 27th, he could of felt the need to silence his sister about something. Or he could of just got angry and went out of control. Maybe he was upset about something completely unrelated and poor little Leila just happened to say something or do something that sent him into a rage.

Unless we were in the house no one may ever find out what really happened on that day.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by californiakid - 05-18-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by lady love - 05-20-2013, 01:38 PM