Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MURDERED: 8 yr old Leila Fowler - 12 yr old brother charged
I can say that this statement was coming from legal documents that have been found. In COURT the father states this, these documents are open for the public to see and look up. If you want to check them out just do a legal search of the name. In one of the custody/child support hearings the father states this. Can not tell you which one at the moment.

Also I have read a lot about the Bio Mother, I do not believe anyone here has said she was a good mother or anything but a crappy mother.

LADY LOVE - I do wish you would see that NOT ONE person here is stating their life is heaven or perfect. They are stating their opinions regarding the information they are finding. MOST of the people on here are people that have resources to find legal documents, or speak to legal representatives. This is their home to vent.

In saying all of the above, instead of questioning others here. Questions should really be about what happened that day, or what was wrong with this boy that day.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by californiakid - 05-18-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by LytoMe - 05-22-2013, 02:40 PM