Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MURDERED: 8 yr old Leila Fowler - 12 yr old brother charged
(05-23-2013, 12:35 PM)lady love Wrote: Anxious to hear how he pleads to the charges.

His defense lawyers will probably enter a plea of not guilty by insanity or some stupid shit like that and considering how stupid the judicial system is they will probably believe it without even considering that the boy was clever enough to keep the police searching 2 week for a man that did not exist.

The kid will probably get a slap on the wrist and a couple years in a juvenile psyche ward.

I wonder how the police of calvarias county feel knowing that they were dooped by a 12 year old.
[/quote]

For a plea of insanity the State of California has to declare him insane. Unless he REALLY has something wrong with him, and he isnt just EVIL. This will not hold up in court.

As for this kid being so smart to keeping the cops off him, I doubt that was true. I believe they knew it was him the entire time. JUST like everyone on this forum from the beginning. His story did not make sense.

In my opinion, the lawyers might try to fight it. I think the father is already setting up the defense by saying they have NO PROOF.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by californiakid - 05-18-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by LytoMe - 05-23-2013, 01:50 PM