Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MURDERED: 8 yr old Leila Fowler - 12 yr old brother charged
(05-31-2013, 03:12 PM)LytoMe Wrote: Usually when a minor, under the age of 13, is under the responsibility of the adult in their lives. This child did an evil thing, horrible to imagine.

But WHY, there is a reason. I DOUBT this kid got up in the morning and said "hell I am going to kill my sister today".

To every action, there is a reason!

Maybe he did get up in the morning and decided "hey I am going to be alone with Leila so I am going to kill her" Again why are special considerations made for a minor? Maybe that 42 year old man that killed someone didn't wake up and say "hell I am going to kill a man at a bar today" But now he has to worry about sitting the rest of his life in prison while Isaiah gets special treatment because hes only 12.

If the courts want to treat murders committed by children differently just because of their age then they need to do that will all murderers. a 20 year old who commits murder should get a more lenient punishment then a 30 year old who committed murder. If Isaiah was 18 or 19 or 20 everyone would be yelling "lock him up for life" for doing such a thing. But because he is 12 people yell "hey be nice, he is only 12 he didn't know what he was doing"

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by californiakid - 05-18-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by lady love - 06-02-2013, 11:41 PM