Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayhem's balls and stuff.
Are they shaved? Does he still have any? Has he ever had gay sex?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Are they shaved? Does he still have any? As he ever had gay sex?
As?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Whoops, fixed. Thanks, dopey.
86 112
Frank's aroused and curious. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Middle Finger Wrote:Whoops, fixed. Thanks, dopey.
Ironic, wasn't it. ::lmao::
My pleasure fuckface.
The prison called, they want their shirt back.

[Image: wtf7.jpg]
OnBendedKnee Wrote:The prison called, they want their shirt back.

Looks like he's got Ramsey's ass hanging down the front of his pants. ::laugh::
It's nice that you get to fix your mistakes without showing it was edited. And Mayhem already said that he shaved his balls, it keeps the pubes out of Sinister's mouth. I'm not sure why he shaved them in prison though, maybe to keep the pubes out ofBig Black's mouth::dunno::

I have no words......::blink::
sally Wrote:
It's nice that you get to fix your mistakes without showing it was edited. And Mayhem already said that he shaved his balls, it keeps the pubes out of Sinister's mouth. I'm not sure why he shaved them in prison though, maybe to keep the pubes out ofBig Black's mouth::dunno::
Maybe he took up yoga and shaved his ballsto keep the hair out of his own mouth.
I wonder how he got a good clean shave in the prison shower. Maybe he propped his leg up on Tyrone's back ::dunno::
[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:I wonder how he got a good clean shave in the prison shower. Maybe he propped his leg up on Tyrone's back ::dunno::

For a couple packs of Oreo cookies you can get just about anything done in prison.
It's what's for breakfast...

OnBendedKnee Wrote:[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:I wonder how he got a good clean shave in the prison shower. Maybe he propped his leg up on Tyrone's back ::dunno::

For a couple packs of Oreo cookies you can get just about anything done in prison.
What will Double Stuff get ya?
[user=88]ramseycat[/user] wrote:
Quote:

What will Double Stuff get ya?

::lmao::

::lmao::
86 112

Gee, how funny. No, really, I'm laughing my fuckin' ass off. How 'bout this; taken an hour ago, pig.

looks like a stoned out X-con biker infront of a Target shower curtain
Where the hell are all those muscles you been bragging about. Looks pretty soft to me.