Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crab Grass!!
This is a serious question but you guys will mock me anyway. LOL I am asking the men here because they usually seem to be the ones to know.

What is the best thing to put on the lawn to prevent crab grass?? I have a terrible problem with it. I am not using the lawn dude this year so I have to do all that shit myself. I don't care if you mock the shit outta this topic, that's to be expected. But a real answer in here somewhere would be nice. Please. ::bigg::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Translation:

The boy toy may have given me something I wasn't expecting. My bush itches and there are tiny things moving about in there.
The Antagonist Wrote:Translation:

The boy toy may have given me something I wasn't expecting. My bush itches and there are tiny things moving about in there.
::lmao::that was funny.

I am serious about real crab grass though. I googled it and found my answer. Thanks for all the help though. LOL

ADMIN. !!!

She bought crab grass into Mock..CRAB GRASS !!!...Jesus Christ

This oughtta be grounds for something, right ?::think::OMG, the Retard Room, yes
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The internet is a large and wondrous resource. Try using it, Ramsey.
I'm with LMPP on this one. Use the damn internet, Ramsey.

Duchess, we need some sort of Mock Spray or something. Smiley_emoticons_smile
86 112
The Antagonist Wrote:Translation:

::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::
Middle Finger Wrote:I'm with LMPP on this one. Use the damn internet, Ramsey.

Duchess, we need some sort of Mock Spray or something. Smiley_emoticons_smile
I already said I googled ya big jackass. God forbid anyone ask a normal question in the holy land of MOCK.
So you started a thread and THEN googled it.

Ay caramba. ::doh::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:So you started a thread and THEN googled it.

Ay caramba. ::doh::
Shut up Lumpy. I thought maybe one of the guys in here might have a quick answer. Why are you in here? Your apartment manager making you earn your keep there?
You're concerned about thread integrity, Miss Purple Toes?
Oh fuck off, Ramsey... I googled it came up with a page full of solutions in a millisecond..... quit it with the 'Poor Damsel in Distress' routine trying to get people to talk to you. It's a Mock site; We all hate you, live with it
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
crash Wrote:Oh fuck off, Ramsey... I googled it came up with a page full of solutions in a millisecond..... quit it with the 'Poor Damsel in Distress' routine trying to get people to talk to you. It's a Mock site; We all hate you, live with it

You fuck off Crash. I wanted a quick answer. I too found my answer googling.

I hope your yard if FULL OF WEEDS AND CRAB GRASS THIS SUMMER. :Diablo:
I never had a yard full of WEEKS. Whats that like to have a yard full of WEEKS?
You fucking mental midget.. How is posting here and pathetically hoping someone will reply supposed to be quicker than just googling it? and FYI, we don't get the shit down here and it's just coming into Autumn...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
FAHQTOO Wrote:I never had a yard full of WEEKS. Whats that like to have a yard full of WEEKS?
She has months circling her porch light at night too.
FAHQTOO Wrote:I never had a yard full of WEEKS. Whats that like to have a yard full of WEEKS?

I don't know what you're talking about.

::dunno::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
She has months circling her porch light at night too.
::lmao::
ramseycat Wrote:the holy land of MOCK.
::fuckyeah::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[user=88]ramseycat[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=155]FAHQTOO[/user] wrote:
Quote:I never had a yard full of WEEKS. Whats that like to have a yard full of WEEKS?

I don't know what you're talking about.

::dunno::

Wow... now you know how we all feel every time you open your mouth