Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's talk about body pillows.
Does anyone here use a body pillow besides MF? I used one when I was pregnant. It was good for resting my big baby belly on when I slept on my side. I bet Mutha Fucka rests his big greasy hairy pasta belly on his. I can picture it now. **shudder**
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
you bearing children is a horrifying thought.
Liquid Wrote:you bearing children is a horrifying thought.
I have TWO horrifying thought asswipe. ::bigg::
I don't have a "belly" and I am with Liquid. The thought of you being pregnant and/or giving birth to kids you now hide boyfriends from gives me the same feeling I get when watching videos of baby seals getting clubbed or maybe the victims that barely survived Hiroshima.
86 112
or watching another incredibly boring mantis video
Middle Finger Wrote:I don't have a "belly" and I am with Liquid. The thought of you being pregnant and/or giving birth to kids you now hide boyfriends from gives me the same feeling I get when watching videos of baby seals getting clubbed or maybe the victims that barely survived Hiroshima.

If I were a 44 year old man banging a 24 year old woman, you would say way to go buddy. But that fact that it's the other way around just drives you nuts. I won't introduce ANY man to my kids until I know the relationship is going to last. Why would I do that to my kids.

You better fluff up that body pillow for your BIG FAT GREASY ITALIAN PASTA BELLY!! The thought of how nasty and garlicy that pillow must be is what's truly horrifying.
Do they giggle behind your back at the office?
Kind of like the alcoholic who buys a fistful of tiny airline bottles from the liquor store daily thinking no one will notice how pathetic he looks, I bet the office workers giggle and poke fun of you and him like the clerks at a liquor store do to the 'secret' alkie.
The Antagonist Wrote:Do they giggle behind your back at the office?
Kind of like the alcoholic who buys a fistful of tiny airline bottles from the liquor store daily thinking no one will notice how pathetic he looks, I bet the office workers giggle and poke fun of you and him like the clerks at a liquor store do to the 'secret' alkie.
What's there to laugh at? It's not like we hang out in each other's offices all day smooching and giggling like we are in high school. Geesh. Would people be laughing if I were a man? No.
Quote:If I were a 44 year old man banging a 24 year old woman, you would say way to go buddy.
No, I'd be feeling really bad for the young lady.

Quote:I won't introduce ANY man to my kids until I know the relationship is going to last.
It's very sad that your kids are in that position.

Quote: You better fluff up that body pillow for your BIG FAT GREASY ITALIAN PASTA BELLY!! The thought of how nasty and garlicy that pillow must be is what's truly horrifying.
Again, I don't have a belly and I don't eat garlic all the time. Let's leave the body pillow out of this. They did nothing to you and don't deserve to be attacked.
86 112
It IS sad that they are in the position but that's the way it is. You are lucky that you married a nice lady that will put up with your ass.

Clarification - I was not insulting the body pillow.I was insulting you. I actually feel sorry for the poor body pillow.
You know they do. Office gossip is pretty vicious and Ramsey would be prime fodder for the rumor mill.
Garlic ~ The food of love

Garlic has long had a reputation as an aphrodisiac.

It has been decreed that garlic eaten on a Friday night as an aid to love-making on the grounds that it "promotes love and arouses desire".

Modern science has confirmed that - for some men - garlic might indeed be an aid to sexual performance.

::dlaugh::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
You know they do. Office gossip is pretty vicious and Ramsey would be prime fodder for the rumor mill.
Maybe if we were sneaking around hiding it, they would have something to gossip about. Most people are too busy gossiping about the married Unit Manager banging one who's husband just left her. Much more juicy than me and FWB.
ramseycat Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Maybe if we were sneaking around hiding it, they would have something to gossip about. Most people are too busy gossiping about the married Unit Manager banging one who's husband just left her. Much more juicy than me and FWB.
Very professional place of business. ::thumbs::
As I am sure you know, any office is a breeding ground for gossip. There is always one or two that can't wait to tell everyone the lastest while saying "you didn't hear it from me." If people want to gossip about me and FWB so be it. I still get paid to do my job and that really is the only reason I am there.
Quote:It IS sad that they are in the position but that's the way it is.
And when you post your explanations about things or attack, are we supposed to take you seriously when your judgment obviously sucks?
86 112
You're there for the goddamn hot chocolate...you're not kiddin' anybody.
Duchess Wrote:You're there for the goddamn hot chocolate...you're not kiddin' anybody.
Do you think he laps it out of her vajajay? ::blink::
wow look - LUMPPussy uses the trendy word "vajajay". She is so TV current.
For some reason, after reading that, FWB now has the face of a Chow to me.