Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DON'T BOTHER ME TODAY

You guys never do, just people in general do. This week has lasted 14 days.

Anyone interested in coming over & watching the game? I'll pm you directions. Sarcastic

I'm ready to have a good time. I have a shit ton of wine & some weed.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-09-2013, 08:34 AM)Duchess Wrote:
I have a shit ton of wine & some weed.

Hate to be a buzzkill, but you'll need it..Pats are gonna do a job on your birds.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
I hate the Pats.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(08-09-2013, 08:45 AM)crash Wrote: Hate to be a buzzkill, but you'll need it..Pats are gonna do a job on your birds.

You're not a buzzkill. It's not like I'm oblivious to their talent. However, I am psyched for the sights & sounds of football season, not to wish my Summer away or anything like that though.

They practiced together a couple times this week & I read that Tom Brady walked all over my guys. The guy is a friggin' machine.
Another long season ahead...

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/08...-5-chance/

'A computer program called The Predictalator created by Prediction Machine simulated the NFL season 50,000 times, says that the 49ers are the most likely team to win the Super Bowl this season, winning in 20.1% of the simulations. The Eagles won the Super Bowl in 0.5% of the simulations.'
(08-09-2013, 10:14 AM)Jimbone Wrote: Another long season ahead...

*sigh* I just want to have fun watching the game again. It hasn't been fun in a couple years. I feel like they are dropping like flies in training camp & then that bullshit with Riley. Goddamn.
I hear ya Duchess. I love football. Even if I'm yelling at the TV because my team is stupid. Of course I like it better when we win.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Gonna take over this thread a minute to rant..as I am bothered by people. I live less than 2 miles from Oak Hill Country Club, Where they are holding that damn PGA golf thing. I have to fight shuttle busses and traffic going to and from work every day now for the next week. I see people holding up signs near the shuttle parking areas selling space on their lawn for parking at $15-$20 a car, and they are raking in the money as their yards are big, and full. If they turn over a couple times a day, then that is quite a haul
BTW I am thrilled that Tiger is really sucking this week.
Please enter the conservative small business ring identification number, It will help in the processing and this call might be monitored. Crying-into-tissue
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-09-2013, 09:16 PM)Maggot Wrote: Please enter the conservative small business ring identification number, It will help in the processing and this call might be monitored. Crying-into-tissue

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(08-09-2013, 10:14 AM)Jimbone Wrote: Another long season ahead...

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/08...-5-chance/

'A computer program called The Predictalator created by Prediction Machine simulated the NFL season 50,000 times, says that the 49ers are the most likely team to win the Super Bowl this season, winning in 20.1% of the simulations. The Eagles won the Super Bowl in 0.5% of the simulations.'

I fucking hope so. That would be awesome!
Commando Cunt Queen