What's eating you? Warning...Graphic!!
From the State that brought you immigration reform and liberal gun laws, allow us to introduce . . . Krokodil.

Flesh-rotting 'krokodil' drug emerges in USA

A powerful heroin-like drug that rots flesh and bone has made its first reported appearance in the United States, an Arizona health official says.

Known on the street as "krokodil," the caustic homemade opiate is made from over-the-counter codeine-based headache pills mixed with iodine, gasoline, paint thinner or alcohol. When it's injected, the concoction destroys a user's tissue, turning the skin scaly and green like a crocodile. Festering sores, abscesses and blood poisoning are common.

Read Story Here

[Image: Krokodil-Drugs.jpg]

[Image: krokROT4.jpg]
Tiki, That is a gruesome result from this drug. I assume it takes time and many injections to damage the addict's body this way.
Jesus, how desperate do you have to be for a high to put your body through that kind of destruction?

Incomprehensible.

Holy fuckity fuck!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-26-2013, 10:54 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Tiki, That is a gruesome result from this drug. I assume it takes time and many injections to damage the addict's body this way.

No, only a couple of injections get the process started. The chemicals start destroying tissue immediately. The people doing this to themselves are already on the bottom of the barrel.
Slow painful suicide!! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I can't imagine anyone would start off using a drug they know will rot their flesh off. I think the people doing that are already bad junkies and will shoot up anything they can get their hands on.
I'm eating a blueberry muffin here!!!! Taz[/u]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I could go for a nice, dry aged bone in ribeye right now.
(09-27-2013, 09:25 AM)Maggot Wrote: I'm eating a blueberry muffin here!!!! Taz[/u]

You're not the brightest light in the shed, Mr. It only takes a few clicks to save someone else from choking on a muffin.

Double entendre. 17
Commando Cunt Queen