KKK RALLY

Why in the hell would the government issue a special permit to the KKK to hold a rally in Gettysburg National Military Park? The park has rescinded the permit but only because of the government shutdown otherwise it would have gone on as planned. Goddamn our government is fucked in the head.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I concur.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I don't know how standards are set but wouldn't the KKK be considered a hate group?
Too many "OLD" fuckers in the Government!!! hah

New blood (thinking) is needed all the way round!!!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

There are a lot of good people that paid for the rights of assholes to have their say. You don't have to agree with it and you don't have to listen.
But they have the same rights you and I enjoy and deserve. Doesn't mean you can't bust one of them in the mouth, Freedom isn't Free, ya know?
(10-02-2013, 06:23 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Why in the hell would the government issue a special permit to the KKK to hold a rally in Gettysburg National Military Park?

Because this is America, and the people have the right to assembly.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

I get that part but I've always been under the impression that the KKK were considered a hate group.
They are considered a hate group, but in the absence of crime or conspiracy they still have rights.
I consider them to be cowards and assholes and have known some of them. They are weak faggots.