REVOLTING BEAUTY SECRET

Read at your own risk. *gags*

A woman claims drinking a pint of her own urine every day for the last 20 years has kept her fit and sprightly.

While certainly not for the faint-hearted, Sylvia also uses her urine to wash her hair and moisturise her face.

Sylvia told Closer: 'Drinking my own urine has kept me healthy and energised. And it helps me stay young- men are often surprised when I tell them my age.

‘I have a glass of urine in the morning and another couple during the day. It tastes delicious - it's a bit like water, but sweeter.

I prefer to be an old hag, thanks.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-03-2013, 04:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Read at your own risk. *gags*

A woman claims drinking a pint of her own urine every day for the last 20 years has kept her fit and sprightly.

While certainly not for the faint-hearted, Sylvia also uses her urine to wash her hair and moisturise her face.

Sylvia told Closer: 'Drinking my own urine has kept me healthy and energised. And it helps me stay young- men are often surprised when I tell them my age.

‘I have a glass of urine in the morning and another couple during the day. It tastes delicious - it's a bit like water, but sweeter.

I prefer to be an old hag, thanks.

Well it's kinda "cost effective", since she has a "free never ending supply". hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

She's almost as disgusting as that poop eating hoarder we talked about a few months ago.
I'd consider washing my hair in my own urine if I knew it would take the frizz out. The humidity here is awful, I have very few good hair days.
I dry reached when I started reading this. I couldn't read all of it. Then I saw the a little about poop. I have a weak stomach with this sort of stuff. She must stink of piss.
(10-03-2013, 06:01 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I dry reached when I started reading this. I couldn't read all of it. Then I saw the a little about poop. I have a weak stomach with this sort of stuff. She must stink of piss.

You must have been in the middle of a heavy schedule when we were talking about the poop hoarder. She was going to go cold turkey but asked for one more meal out of her poop encrusted bowl. Goddamn it was awful. I can find the thread if you want to read about it. There's even video!
No can't do it. One time I was looking after this psychotic patient in the high dependency unit. He had an episode of vomiting and diarrhoea and he had pushed the emergency button. It didn't go off in my area so I didn't know about it. It went off in the main area and the nurse unit manager came rushing in and said the emergency alarm has gone off. I went rushing in and was confronted with this godawful sight. I started dry reaching right there in front of the nurse unit manager. She said to me in a very angry voice "great, you are a nurse that can handle vomiting and diarrhoea". It was a shock to me to walk in on that.

No need to show me the link, I dry reached reading that one even exists.
I was just teasing you, Aussie. It was one of the vomit inducing things I've ever seen. Even worse than Two Girls And A Cup.
It's just pee. Drinking it is pretty fucking disgusting, but I've peed my pants a couple of times running from the car to the front door while trying to unlock the door. Once you let go, that's it. My little bladder is fucked beyond repair. If it really did reduce wrinkles I'd rub it all over my face, but that's just hogwash.
It's waste product from the red blood cells around the body. The blood cells drop the waste product off at the kidneys, the urea. If you have too much of that shit in your blood it can kill you.

People with kidney problems that can't get the urea out of their body and excrete it through urine have to have dialysis or kidney replacement. I have not seen any scientific research that proves it would have any beneficial effects. My thought is that it can only do harm.
Thanks, aussie.

Been feeling a bit listless lately and was just about to whip up a batch of pee soup when I saw your timely post advising against it.

I think I can hold out til tomorrow night and just go for the standard semen facial instead; that's proven to be re-invigorating without the potential side effects. Stickin' to the basics...

Cheers
113 happy to help.
(10-03-2013, 10:20 PM)sally Wrote: It's just pee.

I was referring to the poop hoarder.

Damn. It's even difficult when I recall that crazy bitch & her fricken bowl. I feel the back of my throat tighten up.
(10-03-2013, 04:27 PM)Duchess Wrote:
She's almost as disgusting as that poop eating hoarder we talked about a few months ago.

Since we're shooting the shit about beauty products...

I don't think she hoardes it, but Mrs. Beckham swears by bird feces as her facial beauty treatment.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFz5tT5bpyhhrF01vyeZJ...rXwzfIFdiw]

She's regularly dropping $180 to have it slathered on her face for an hour.

Didn't here it by tweet, read it here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/beauty...-face.html

P.s. The NY salon says it's made from nightingale feces, but I (like to) imagine there's some homelesss dude in Central Park running around with a pooper-scooper and earning a bit of cash selling them pigeon droppings by the pound. Smiley_emoticons_fies

Goddamn. Poop! I can't help but feel that those who resort to poop (or pee) facials are desperate. I don't care THAT much about getting older, I just want to feel good & continue being able to do the things I like to do. God. Poop.
Vanity makes people do strange things.

If you had to choose one of the bizarre beauty treatments popular with the "stars", which would it be?:

1. The bird shit facial (nightingale, not pigeon!)
2. The bull sperm hair conditioning treatment
3. The placenta skin regimen (made with donations from women having just given birth)

hah I guess the hair conditioning treatment.

Jeezus.
I'd go for the stud, too. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Awesome transformation, huh. She posted the before/after on a website & got mostly a ton of shit because some of the readers thought her use of makeup was nothing more than her lying about her looks.

[Image: jAww69r.png]
Meh....

It seems that a few years back Oprah gave an on-air thumbs-up to something called “TNS Recovery Complex”, a skin-revitalizing lotion which happens to contain foreskin-derived fibroblast skin-cells. That’s right: foreskin cream. As a result, anti-circumcision advocacy org The Canadian Foreskin Awareness Project (CAN-FAP. Get it?) is using Oprah’s Canadian tour this week as an opportunity to stage a series of protests outside of the media mogul’s Ottowa, Montreal, and Hamilton events. As CAN-FAP member Glen Callender put it, in an statement to Toronto’s TheStar.com

[Product manufacturer] SkinMedica founder Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick has previously stated that while an ingredient in the anti-wrinkle cream is derived from foreskin fibroblast, the cells are grown from a single foreskin obtained more than 20 years ago. “Initially, there was a misunderstanding and people thought we were actually grinding up the foreskin. So, there was a lot of snickering and laughing about people putting this foreskin product on their face,” Fitzpatrick said.

http://heebmagazine.com/oprah-loves-smea...usly/44439

Makes you wonder what placenta might be good for besides soup.
Commando Cunt Queen