Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rainy Sunday
i love rainy days! it's a great day for ducks on the Cape. a day to make some good hot tea, read a book, and snuggle down in bed and watch "Masterpeice" tonight. ah, simple pleasures. the just-tilled garden is being nourished in anticipation of planting. Smiley_emoticons_smilerainy days are respites for the soul. :Angel:

I like hot sunny days usually, but a nice overcast rainy day is a perfect excuse to hunker down and read and nap. It's only gloomy here right now, but we're expecting rain. We had a thunderstorm last night that knocked out my cable!! 'Bout gave me a fuckin' heart attack, but I do love thunderstorms, too.

Thankfully, I don't have a thing I have to do today. Not till Tuesday when I have to go bid a job with a potential client for behavior training for their dog. Yay!!!
Blue skies and a slow setting sun over here.

The clocks went forward one hour last night so the nights are going to start getting lighter.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Snowing like a sumbitch right now... the temp dropped about 20 degrees since I woke up this morning.
Rainy here too. But I have the window open and we have a nice warm breeze. Spring is here!!!!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Perfect day to rebuild a carburator and drink beer.::banana::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Thanks to my ex, I can't look at water-fowl without immediately thinking of 'avian-flu'. He's obsessed with that crap.
I have been seeing more ducks,geese and other birds lately they like to nest in the swamp next to the shop and watching the chicks come out and march down behind Momma in a row early in the AM usually puts things right with the world again for me. Well for about 12 an hour anyways.
I have a pair of ducks that like to hang out in my pool. They should be around any day now.

They come around while the cover is on and then hang around awhile once we open it. This is from last year:

Makes ya wanna blast them on up to the dinner table don't it?Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Nah, I kinda enjoy them. They only stick around till about mid May, so it's no big deal. What's nice is it's the same pair every year.
Maggot has loons. he relates to them, then he eats them. Smiley_emoticons_razz

The darned Loonie!

[Image: 150px-Loonie_reverse_view.png]