FART FILTERING UNDIES

Hahahaha!

Y'all know how I feel about this kind of thing.

Keep cutting the cheese, America.

A British line of fart-filtering underwear is doing big business, and it has the United States to thank for it.

"Americans are making up the majority of our sales at the moment," Shreddies spokeswoman Ianthe Betts-Clarke told The Huffington Post.

Since word about the odor-neutralizing Shreddies passed through the Internet a few days ago, the company has experienced a 400 percent increase in orders over all, Betts-Clarke estimated.

Shreddies weaves a carbon cloth called Zorflex into its rear panel. Betts-Clarke says it can squash the smell of "200 times the average flatulence emission." (Shreddies apparently hasn't met my Aunt Edna.)

In 2008, the company began to serve customers with digestive-tract woes but branched out. "It's a product for everybody, because everyone farts," Betts-Clarke explained.

Men's boxer briefs cost between $39 and $45, while women's panties are about $31 to $34.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Sigh...
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Now we can all breathe easier
(10-26-2013, 12:31 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Now we can all breathe easier

hah
If my wife ever hears about this, we're going broke buying up all existing inventory.
(10-26-2013, 04:15 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: If my wife ever hears about this, we're going broke buying up all existing inventory.

You're a nice looking man, so I guess you could pull these sexy beasts off.

[Image: n-SHREDDIES-medium.jpg]

Or, you could just upgrade your wife's phone and call it when you think you're gonna need some odor neutralization; speed dial recommended.

Just read about the new scented-ring Smartphones.

The technology "attaches to headphone socket on both iPhones and Android smartphones and, when told to by the companion app, releases a burst of fragrance, paired with a customizable LED light," Engadget reports.

Smartphone smells include bacon, coffee and strawberry.

Some weird products out there.
The smell of coffee can definitely drown out some ugly flatulence.

Thanks for the tip.

Next stop: Apple App Store.
(10-26-2013, 06:57 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: The smell of coffee can definitely drown out some ugly flatulence.

News to me.

If that's true, you should forget about the Shreddies and the Smartphone app.

Save yourself some money with a do-it-yourself solution.

Just Gorilla Glue some Folgers Crystals to the inside seat of your underwear; odor neutralizing and probably a bonus tickling sensation to boot. "Coffee filter" redefined.

(I seriously hate this topic; it stinks. So, that's my last tip.)
tsk, tsk Duchess I am concerned for your psychological welfare, Did you fall off the horse today? Get well soon. Blowing-kisses
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Getting into an elevator just got a little safer! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!