PHOTOSHOP EVOLUTION

I'm mostly familiar with photoshop through pix I've seen Zero chop and of course I'm aware that most, if not all, magazines use it on their cover models.

I recently saw this video on one of the morning news programs. I guess I didn't realize that you could completely transform an ugly duckling into a beautiful swan. I think this is pretty cool but it also seems like a big fat lie as well.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It's absurd. No one can just look like themselves anymore. Melissa McCarthy was on the cover of some magazine and there was outrage because she had on this cost the covered up her size. The pic was beautiful and I didn't even think anything about her wearing a coat. People are never happy. I personally know someone that doctors her pics on Facebook. Why post a bikini shot if you have to doctor it up? Stupid.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I don't think the girl in the video was all that bad looking before. I'd like to see them do that with Honey Boo Boo's mom.
hah I fear it could be done.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Wanna transform yourself beyond Photoshop and pics?

No problemos. Fix-a-flat ain't just for tires any more.

[Image: oneal-ron-morris_2060654c.jpg]

Oneal Morris, the man who identifies as a woman and was busted in Florida for allegedly injecting dozens of clients with Fix-a-flat and cement (at a couple of thousand dollars a pop) to give them more dramatic curves, pleaded guilty to practicing health care without a license and was sentenced to 1 year behind bars.

She likes her own product, by the looks of it.

She and an accomplice are also accused of manslaughter in a separate pending case; one of their clients died.

Weird how many people wanna be something other than real, at any cost.

Goddamn...

...and to think she WANTED that! *shudders*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]