Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where the fuck is everyone??????
Just because it's nice outside doesn't mean you fuckers can skip out on your mocking duties. ::irk::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
No shit. The weekends are always slow 'round these parts.
Stumbled upon this one Sin and thought of you:

[Image: motorcycle.jpg]
Uh oh, anime.
I don't know what that means. Is it bad?
Check out the cat shit thread.
I did and loved it.
Can't wait for the winter release.

(I did google 'anime' and do see where it could go either way with people. Love it or hate it kind of thing...
Hey, OBK, where did you find that poster? I'm swiping it. Thanks! ::bigg:: ::thumbs::
As a kid I remember reading a book by Beverly Cleary titled, "The Mouse and the Motorcycle" and loving it.

I was looking for info. on that book and found your poster.
[Image: mousemotor.jpg]
I painted 2 doors, took my car down off the blocks, and put away my snowblower.::banana::I loved doing the last part.Smiley_emoticons_biggrinI wiped it off after.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Ramsey, I noticed you cursed in the title and first post of this thread.

I thought you should know that I don't buy it. It doesn't fit with your type of mentality and personality, so I feel that it's probably best that you stop trying so hard. It's annoying and only impresses other lame-ass soup chickens. Just sayin ...

Thanks. Smiley_emoticons_smile
86 112
Maggot Wrote:I painted 2 doors, took my car down off the blocks, and put away my snowblower.::banana::I loved doing the last part.Smiley_emoticons_biggrinI wiped it off after.

Heh.

I actually painted a wall/spackle repair today.
86 112
I'm baaaack...Did you miss me, sweeties ?...I was Cinderella last night, I kept excusing myself to go read Mock off my Blackberry in the ladies lounge...Boring bunch of bitches you were too.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Middle Finger Wrote:Ramsey, I noticed you cursed in the title and first post of this thread.

I thought you should know that I don't buy it. It doesn't fit with your type of mentality and personality, so I feel that it's probably best that you stop trying so hard. It's annoying and only impresses other lame-ass soup chickens. Just sayin ...

You think I don't swear?
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Ramsey, I noticed you cursed in the title and first post of this thread.

You think I don't swear?
It's obvious that you swear.

86 112
Psssst! I changed my sig.
Thank you.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Thank you.
And shame on you for corrupting a wonderful author like James Herriot, you prick. ::hmph::
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:

You think I don't swear?
It's obvious that you swear.
So what's your point then?

Aw, never mind. I don't really care all that much.