BALLS TO THE WALL

...or nailed to the cobblestones of the Red Square. Jesus. I'm squirming just reading the story.

A Russian performance artist was hospitalised Sunday after stripping naked and nailing his testicles to a Red Square cobblestone in protest against the Kremlin's crackdown on political rights.

Story

[Image: Pyotr-Pavlensky-in-Red-Sq-011.jpeg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yeah heard about it on Conan last night.

"...he should have just made a sign."
This is a sad indictment on society in general if he had made a sign and walked around nobody would give a flying fuck and you would not have read about it.

These days to even make the headlines you would have to chew broken glass while being bummed by a billy goat while microwaving your balls while using a cheese grater on your nipples.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
"Performance Artist" or "Public Masochist"?

He also sewed his lips shut for a protest of the Pussy Riot jailings.

Maybe he's a performance artist who truly feels so strongly about the incidents he's protesting that he's willing to endure massive self-induced pain and sacrifice his body for the cause.

Personally, I don't think so. I think he gets off on pain and attention, and protests are the perfect stage for him. This guy's nuts.
(11-18-2013, 11:23 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: This guy's nuts.

I think so too, he's certainly flawed mentally. No man with his shit together is going to nail his balls to cobblestones. Jesus. That crap makes me squirm.
I wonder what kind of sledgehammer he used to hit the nails with. Thats cobblestone! It's not like missing and hitting a thumb.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
He probably used a ball peen hammer.

Hahahaha!

You have a way with words too.
Bald penis hammer is what we call-em. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.