Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CARPE DIEM, MOCKERS !!!
Morning sex for everyone ! ::bravo::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Felt good didn't it?

edit: and not me and her together - pervs.
:(
86 112
The Antagonist Wrote:edit: and not me and her together - pervs.
Hahahaha...That made me laugh out loud.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:Morning sex for everyone ! ::bravo::
Just whack me upside the head with it, why don'tcha??!?!! ::irk::
Carpe Diem... one of the most underrated Metallica songs ever :p

And mmm, morning sex, comes second only to make up sex.
'Morning' sex?? yeeeeuch

Afternoon, evening and night sex? ::thumbs::
SyberBitch Wrote:'Morning' sex?? yeeeeuch

Just because you're not a morning person... maybe you should try it. It might improve your mood for the rest of the day Smiley_emoticons_razz
Night sex and then morning sex is even better.
The Antagonist Wrote:Night sex and then morning sex is even better.
Or all night sex until morning.
D Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:Night sex and then morning sex is even better.
Or all night sex until morning.
I've never done that ... after a while I want to sleep. I mean really ...
86 112
Then you have truly never lived, MF. Poor thing.

All night sex is amazing. On occasion we have all day 'sex parties' between the two of us. Rainy days are great for this.
I've never started sex in the evening and had it go all through the damn night until morning. 12 straight hours of sex? I've done multiple/many hours, but not all damn night through till the morning. I'm not even sure I'd want to. I could do it every day, though. Smiley_emoticons_smile
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I've never started sex in the evening and had it go all through the damn night until morning. 12 straight hours of sex? I've done multiple/many hours, but not all damn night through till the morning. I'm not even sure I'd want to. I could do it every day, though. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Who the hell said 12 hours of it? Wanker head. When I say all night sex, I mean 6-8 hours, from the time I would have gone to bed till the time I'd be getting up in the morning.
The trick is to learn how to pace yourselves.
The Antagonist Wrote:The trick is to learn how to pace yourselves.
MF is probably one of those guys who just rams it in hard and fast till he blows a wad, then rolls over and goes to sleep leaving the woman unsatisfied. ::bigg::
D Wrote:

Just because you're not a morning person... maybe you should try it. It might improve your mood for the rest of the day Smiley_emoticons_razz
Seriously... people shouldn't even try to TALK to me before 10-11AM, much less have sex. I don't care how much I might like someone, being woken up for something that requires some effort on my part is taking one's life into their own hands.
SyberBitch Wrote:
D Wrote:

Seriously... people shouldn't even try to TALK to me before 10-11AM, much less have sex. I don't care how much I might like someone, being woken up for something that requires some effort on my part is taking one's life into their own hands.
So I'll wait till YOU wake up at 10 or 11 :p That's still morning Smiley_emoticons_wink
D Wrote:
MF is probably one of those guys who just rams it in hard and fast till he blows a wad, then rolls over and goes to sleep leaving the woman unsatisfied. ::bigg::
Please, for the love of God... stop mentioning MF, penises , and sex in the same sentence. I'm beginning to think you have a thing for him.
D Wrote:

No way, I am Mister Passionate Pleaser.

5-6 hours, yeah, I've done that. ::bravo::
86 112