CALL HER SEXY

She petitioned the court for a name change. The judge granted her request & her name is Sexy now.

[Image: article-2557369-1B671BF200000578-917_634x416.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The dog? Or....?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

Confidence is a beautiful thing.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Confidence is sexy as hell, but she doesn't look like she's even convinced herself. I could call myself Einstein, won't make me any smarter.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
It goes with her last name: "Shethinks" hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

She has arms like Ramsey.
She would look great with a bag hat.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-12-2014, 07:32 AM)crash Wrote: She has arms like Ramsey.

You are dumb. You see a pic with my arms covered and make an assumption. I've got guns I tell ya!! G. U. N. S.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(02-12-2014, 11:01 AM)ramseycat Wrote:
I've got guns I tell ya!! G. U. N. S.

G.U.N.S. - "Granny Underarm Necrotic Skin"
(02-12-2014, 01:41 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(02-12-2014, 11:01 AM)ramseycat Wrote:
I've got guns I tell ya!! G. U. N. S.

G.U.N.S. - "Granny Underarm Necrotic Skin"

hah
How you doin', Rams?

Been thinkin' 'bout you.
Sexy? Methinks not.
Guess you could slap her on the ass and ride the wave in
(02-12-2014, 02:17 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: How you doin', Rams?

Been thinkin' 'bout you.

Thanks Tiki. I'm doing ok. Just taking it day by day. Or should I say snow day by snow day. (Insert eye roll)
(02-12-2014, 11:01 AM)ramseycat Wrote: You are dumb.

Oh irony, why do you have to be so.....ironic?
Sexy might get herself a weird stalker. I hope she doesn't live to regret her unfortunate choice of name.
(02-12-2014, 05:26 PM)crash Wrote:
(02-12-2014, 11:01 AM)ramseycat Wrote: You are dumb.

Oh irony, why do you have to be so.....ironic?

PPPPFFFFTTTTT
hah

Glad to see you out and about and still having a bit of a laugh, Lori
(02-12-2014, 03:44 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Just taking it day by day.

Everyone does that. That's how time works.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-13-2014, 10:19 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(02-12-2014, 03:44 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Just taking it day by day.

Everyone does that. That's how time works.

Wow really? In my case it means I'm not making any life changing decisions like moving back to NY. Selling this ginormous house. Getting a job. I'm not asking for sympathy here CN but I have had some major life changes in the last 8 months. My mom dies. We move to GA. Then Mike dies. For the past 4 months my "job" has been taking care of him. Now I have no job. And it's not just the loss of a job. It's the loss of an important person in my life. My best friend. My big brother. So taking it day by day for me means getting up each day and running the household. Getting the kids to school. Handling my parents estate. Handling Mike's affairs. I haven't even started going through his things. I can't. Anyway, trying to take care of the day to day tasks of life and not breaking down over the loss of most of my family. Now it's just me and my sister left. And I don't even like her that much.

Taking it day by day means a lot of different things to people CN. To Kid it means another day sober. To Sally it's another day without her mother or not smoking. To User it might be one day closer to her daughter being home. Not everyone has the perfect life you do asshole.
Yes I often contemplate my “perfect” life lately, the “perfection” of my dad dying, the “perfection” of my last remaining grand parent dying. Life really doesn't get anymore perfect than that does it catflap?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.