Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racist watch
This is a thread dedicated to the Fox Klux Klan.

That way when they lurk here to find out what people are saying about them they know exactly where to look!

This thread is a one stop shop for racists and jingoistic xenophobes!

Today from Mill.....

"They need to march anyway..isn't that the way the blacks did it in the 60's? Seemed to work pretty damn good too."

This was in reference to a "left wing" protest bus tour outside the homes of affluent employees of AIG in Fairfield, Conn.

I can see Mills point can't you?, them damn blacks!, and their marching and their goddam civil rights!.

:;beat::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
More mock lurker innuendo from Mill.....

"or, on the other hand, we can do what some other forums do..just sit back and make fun of others that care."

See?, they are just intolerant racists who just care too much!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Well, make sure you put all the good shit in here then 'cuz I don't even go over there to read them anymore...As our beautiful Zenith would say, why give people like that an audience...They are good for a giggle, nothing more...I've heard that the only people posting in there are the 3 mods. ::lmao::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Oh.....those guys...yes their Mothers are squashed under my computer desk now, taking it in turns to suck my dick.

I don't know who the fuck you are talking about but sign up and have a go you gutless pricks. We will sick our secret weapon Ramseycat after you.
Sinister will threaten to have bikies beat you up. Middle Finger will finger you. Antagonist will say some very tough words and Syber will devour you if you lay prone for too long.

Mmmmmm......which of your Mothers has false teeth.. Smiley_emoticons_wink
[user=29]Duchess[/user] wrote:
Quote:Well, make sure you put all the good shit in here then 'cuz I don't even go over there to read them anymore...As our beautiful Zenith would say, why give people like that an audience...They are good for a giggle, nothing more...I've heard that the only people posting in there are the 3 mods.   ::lmao::

You're right, it is basically the three mods patting each other on the back and posting smilies like this -

::thumbs::

There are a few other people though that have finally come out of the closet and been exposed as right wing nut jobs, Shimmy and libertyhead I am looking at you?.

For shame.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:libertyhead I am looking at you?.

For shame.
I am absolutely crushed to read that. 21
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[user=29]Duchess[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote: libertyhead I am looking at you?.

For shame.
   I am absolutely crushed to read that.     21

Perhaps I am being a little unfair, I wouldn't exactly say nutjob but he has been posting in there agreeing with some of the right wing shit they spout.
It has been interesting to see people finally coming out of the closet, even MF himself has been posting in there, getting right into the right wing nutjob mix himself!

::nuts::::doh:::Blush:
Does believing in some right wing policies automatically make one a racist?

I mean I lean toward the right.
I don't want government in my pocket or my life.
I don't want my government telling me what I can and can't do (within the law of course) in regard to keeping guns if I wish, saying what I want no matter how offensive it is, reading what I want, allowing the press to say and print what it wants (although I firmly believe the press is bullshit and totally biased), allowing me to protest whatever I want, my privacy.... and on and on and on.

I don't want government running my banks.
I don't want government meddling with the free enterprise system.
I don't want to be taxed up the wazoo to fund the government's big spending plans.

I do expect the government to keep my borders secure, my country safe and uphold our Constitution and the laws the government has passed.

Does this make me a racist?

Like I said, I don't agree with everything they say over there but when you take things out of context and then give it your own spin, it makes you look equally rediculous.

Screaming "come here, chicken shits" as if this forum is some kind of grudge match attachment to 24 just to spout off and "slap them down" is silly.

Do you REALLY think Millenium was making fun of the blacks in the whole context of what he wrote? I don't. I see him praising what they did and get the job they sought done and recognized.

I had to go over and read because of what is being said here. REALLY! If you're going to mock somone at least have the reading comprehension to understand the context of what you've just dissected.
I don't get the impression they think their forum alone is making any kind of difference. I do not get the impression that the president has changed his tune because of ANYONE there! I see talk in general terms at the very least and I'm SURE there is other stuff that's over the top that I've not read, but if you're going to mock someone, at least put it in the proper context.

I truly hope some of you are actually reading the news or watching it. And a variety of stations too so there is at least a fair view of it all. (or as fair as we can get!) - The president HAS changed his tune on a lot of issues.

He's flipped so many times it's getting hard to keep up. He's a typical politician.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=29]Duchess[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:libertyhead I am looking at you?.

For shame.
I am absolutely crushed to read that. 21

Perhaps I am being a little unfair, I wouldn't exactly say nutjob but he has been posting in there agreeing with some of the right wing shit they spout.
It has been interesting to see people finally coming out of the closet, even MF himself has been posting in there, getting right into the right wing nutjob mix himself!

::nuts::::doh:::Blush:

There should be a rule for Forum Owners at 24 - for every forum you complain about, you should post at least one new topic in your own!
86 112
[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:
Quote:Do you REALLY think Millenium was making fun of the blacks in the whole context of what he wrote?

He was drawing a parallel between black people and liberals, he hates liberals so.......? I am not making this up, he is the one drawing parallels between things he obviously hates.
You sound like you are singing from the same right wing nutjob hymn sheet as all the other retards there, I think you should log on and show your support. You sound like you would fit right in with all your right wing nutjob buddies.
Or maybe you are too cautious to agree with them in public?, maybe you prefer to keep your right wing fascist agenda to yourself?
As for taking things out of context?, no, not true, I am only working with the material they are providing me with, they are the ones who have no understanding of context.
Like seeing no problem with comparing a black woman to an ape and having no understanding of why that is completely unacceptable and racist.
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:There should be a rule for Forum Owners at 24 - for every forum you complain about, you should post at least one new topic in your own!

I am not complaining about it I am mocking it.

Are other forums off limits when it comes to mocking now?
Right, just like it is completely unacceptable and racist to say a White guy you know looks like a polar bear. ::nuts::
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:There should be a rule for Forum Owners at 24 - for every forum you complain about, you should post at least one new topic in your own!

I am not complaining about it I am mocking it.

Are other forums off limits when it comes to mocking now?

No, I am saying I love it when forum owners at 24 ignore their own forums to cry about other forums. Shut the fuck up and go post a new topic in your own damn forum for Christ's sake.
86 112
Quote:Right, just like it is completely unacceptable and racist to say a White guy you know looks like a polar bear. ::nuts::

Sigh.

Here is the list of ethnic/racial slurs....YET AGAIN.

Is the term "polar bear" amongst them you braindead cunt?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_slur
Quote:No, I am saying I love it when forum owners at 24 ignore their own forums to cry about other forums.  Shut the fuck up and go post a new topic in your own damn forum for Christ's sake.

I am not crying I am mocking, I am mocking at a mock forum.

Comprende?

I know you don't appreciate that I am exposing the fact that your other forum is a haven for right wing racist morons but it is so...::dunno::
Quote:Right, just like it is completely unacceptable and racist to say a White guy you know looks like a polar bear. ::nuts::

Sigh.

Here is the list of ethnic/racial slurs....YET AGAIN.

Is the term "polar bear" amongst them you braindead cunt?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_slur

I couldn't care less what other people write or what lists you find. Saying she looked like an ape because she does is the same as saying a White guy looked like a polar bear to you if he really did. Period. I understand there is more sensitivity or fame with the Black/ape comparison, but that doesn't mean I am racist for thinking she looks like a friggin ape, or my Uncle looks like a polar bear. What other people think or what lists you find doesn't make someone who looks like an ape and being called out on it racists in the sense that hate is being shown for someone due to skin color. I like Michele Obama, I have zero hate toward her or Blacks in general. But, she looks like a primate to me, as do many other people ... let that absorb into your sensitive, sissy, overly PC head before you respond.
86 112
Quote:No, I am saying I love it when forum owners at 24 ignore their own forums to cry about other forums. Shut the fuck up and go post a new topic in your own damn forum for Christ's sake.

I am not crying I am mocking, I am mocking at a mock forum.

Comprende?

I know you don't appreciate that I am exposing the fact that your other forum is a haven for right wing racist morons but it is so...::dunno::

OK, how's this - I love it when Forum Owners ignore or neglect their own forum. Is that OK, you crying little bitch?
86 112
Arguing a point with you OP is futile. You're giving me examples of context from things NOT posted in your original 'quoted' content on this topic.

NO, associating blacks with liberals is NOT a racist comment. You can twist that any way you want, but that is NOT racist.

I've OPENLY and several times stated my views. You know damn well that I don't ride either side of the aisle but I think and feel INDEPENDENTLY on each individual issue. I feel belonging to one "side" or the other is rediculous.

When I have something to say and agree with, I say it - and you know it.

So what is it? Right wing facist or right wing racists?

Your topic clearly states that they are right wing RACISTS. MY points clearly show that a part of (big part) of the right wing "agenda" is NOT about racism.

Tell me please, do you feel Abraham Lincoln was a great man? Or at least a good man? Did he free the slaves and begin a new process for America by abolishing slavery?
What the fuck has Abraham Lincoln got to do with a bunch of racist right wing morons on an internet forum?

Are you losing your marbles?
No I'm trying to make a point. I can't unless you stop running your replies to me in circles.

This topic was all about the right wing RACISTS. Thus, right wing being the key here.

You have associated right wing with racism. Right wing is the Republican party. By your definition Republicans are racists.

So answer me so I can make my point. You've managed to avoid replying to anything I've written in two replies I've made.