Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Whats in your lunch?
Todays special Oatmeal an apple, sardines and spam.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I had a Banh Mi today. It was 'totes orsum', to quote my son..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
113 Banana sandwich, totally awesome?

Jesus. Could my egg salad be any more boring.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-07-2014, 08:15 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Add some Paprika.
(04-07-2014, 08:13 AM)Maggot Wrote: 113 Banana sandwich, totally awesome?

Nah. Vietnamese pork roll. With everything..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
I've never had a Bahn Mi, but I see restaurants and food trucks making them on the food channel all the time. They look delicious, but we don't have any places like that around here.

I haven't even thought about lunch yet, or breakfast. I'm still drinking coffee.
I will probably have some chicken salad with strawberries on the side. Possibly some fresh veggies. I don't feel much like eating today as I ate an entire can of Pringles last night. Ugh.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(04-07-2014, 08:47 AM)sally Wrote: I've never had a Bahn Mi, but I see restaurants and food trucks making them on the food channel all the time. They look delicious, but we don't have any places like that around here.

Banh Mi are the shizz. They can't be good for you; they taste too good.

Your egg salad sounds better than Maggot's lunch. It's no wonder he has ABL.
(04-07-2014, 10:06 AM)sally Wrote:

Your egg salad sounds better than Maggot's lunch. It's no wonder he has ABL.

Who said I had that sandpaper Sally? I have ASB.
Anally - induced Sinus Blockage?
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
ASB= Acute Sperm Backup

Yeah, there was ham and there was turkey
There was caviar
And long tall glasses
With wine up to y'are
And somebody grabbed me
Threw me out of my chair
Said "before you can eat
You gotta dance like fred astaire"
You know I can't dance
you know I can't dance
You know I can't dance
you know I can't dance
I can't dance

I think it has something to do with sex. I recall him saying he was afflicted with that years ago and I told him how sorry I was only to find out later he wanted more tail than he was getting and that ABS or whatever the hell it's called was a direct result of blue balls. It's been a long time and the memory is vague but I'm sure he remembers what I'm referring to.
(04-07-2014, 10:50 AM)Duchess Wrote:
. . . blue balls.

Maybe the dumbass forgot to wash his denim jeans, before wearing them, the first time?

DSB - Deadly Sperm Buildup

That's how my brothers labeled "blue balls".
Sardines, a tiny, sleek and silvery canned fish, are one of the few foods that contain Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), a nutrient found the body's cells. In a nutshell, it's believed to have antioxidant properties and is said to enhance physical energy. Studies have also found that CoQ10 benefits those with cardiovascular diseases, particularly hypertension and congestive heart failure. In addition to CoQ10, these little nutritional powerhouses are also ample sources of vitamin B12, selenium, omega-3 oils, protein, phosphorus and vitamin D.
Some folks have long been aware of the health benefits of eating sardines. In a 1984 issue of the Town & Country magazine, James Villas wrote an article entitled "The Unsung Sardine" in which he said that "ounce for ounce, sardines provide more calcium and phosphorus than milk, more protein than steak, more potassium than bananas, and more iron than cooked spinach."

My wish is that everyone runs out and buys a can of sardines then eat them. But not while your driving.
(04-07-2014, 11:00 AM)Maggot Wrote: My wish is that everyone runs out and buys a can of sardines then eat them.

Packed in Olive Oil.

Popeye's girlfriend and intimate lubricant.
My husband eats canned sardines in Louisiana hot sauce with bread. They look and smell gross, I can't get myself to try one no matter how healthy they are.

I feel the same way about sardines as I do the other little fishes, anchovies. *barf*
Sardines? I'm not eating that.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies