Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tiki is 46
I feel a mysterious aura about her. I bet its blue. Happy Birthday wherever you are. May the black flies never find you.

[Image: birthday%2Bscream.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Happy Birthday Tiki!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
No shit?

46?

I had you pegged for no older than 39.

Happy birthday and put whatever you're drinking on my tab.
Thanks, Maggot, Rams & Spy.

And today, Johnny Clarke would be . . . still dead.

I wonder if Maytee is playing with a toy 777 and remembering her "first love"?

You're a treasure. Happy Birthday, Tiki. Smiley_emoticons_bussi
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Have a good birthday evening, Tiki.

Something for you, sister...

Happy Birthday. Another day closer to death.
(04-15-2014, 08:24 PM)Duchess Wrote: You're a treasure. Happy Birthday, Tiki. Smiley_emoticons_bussi

Sometimes the astrology is eerily accurate.

Tiki's a monkey.

People born in the year of the monkey are witty, intelligent and have a magnetic personality. Personality traits like mischievousness, curiosity, and cleverness make them very naughty. Monkeys are masters of practical jokes, because they like playing most of the time. Though they don’t have any bad intentions, their pranks sometimes hurt the feelings of others.

Those born in the year of the monkey are fast learners and crafty opportunists. They have many interests and need partners who are capable of stimulating them. While some like the eccentric nature of the monkeys, some on the other hand don’t trust their sly, restless and inquisitive nature.

Although they are clever and creative, monkeys can't always exhibit their talent properly. Monkeys like to take challenges and they prefer urban life to rural.

I love monkeys.
Happy Birthday Tiki.

Drunk posting with Aussie later? That would be awesome.
Not sure Tiki's drunk enough to have the ladies of Mock discussing her monkey.

But, maybe she is?
I just checked to see what time zone you're in Tiki and it's still your Birthday ! So I hope you had a good one. And, Maytee has been wailing a lot.
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
Happy Belated Birthday, Tiki. Hope it was the best.
Pics?
Happy Birthday!
What? One of my all time favourite minds turned 46?? Wish you a happy, happy birthday girl and may you have drowned in ridiculous amounts of bubbly and whatever nasty cocktails they've been dishing out down at the Blue Tikki. Mmmwuaaaa