THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON ALIVE
is...Lupita Nyong'o.

So says People Magazine.

[Image: Bl55M3VIUAARr_2.jpg]

I'm outta touch; never heard of her before. She won the Oscar for best supporting actress in 12 Years a Slave (haven't seen it yet).

Lupita was born in Mexico and raised in Kenya; she's 31-years-old.

I think she's gorgeous and seems smart and kind as well -- according to the interview snips attached to the story.

http://www.people.com/people/package/art...87,00.html
Good looking woman, no doubt.
Doesn't do anything for me though
(04-23-2014, 12:40 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Good looking woman, no doubt.
Doesn't do anything for me though
This...
I thought she was in her early 20's. She is very pretty. But I wouldn't say the most beautiful.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Maybe if she had some hair.
Six and BG don't like the dark meat.

I'd have to see more pics. I'm still hot for the red head from Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...ps-GQ.html
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-23-2014, 02:51 PM)username Wrote: I'm still hot for the red head from Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines...

Emily Ratajkowski -

[Image: emily_ratajkowski_by_leonwolverine-d729pzq.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The woman in the OP has a pretty face.

If we're judging her simply on that, she's worthy.

However, her body is very slim & athletic with ZERO curves.

As Austin Powers so eloquently stated once:

That just ain't my bag, baby.
She has nice teeth.

[Image: th?id=HN.608024780618206294&pid=15.1]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-23-2014, 01:12 PM)sally Wrote: Maybe if she had some hair.

She has pretty eyes and a gorgeous smile, but that boyish haircut ruins it for me too in the instantaneous physical attraction stakes.

I'm not sure one photo can be any measure of beautiful anyone is. I'm sure the blind folk would agree..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

She's a beautiful woman but I don't think she's the most beautiful. Not that I have a name to insert here, I don't.
So do men really prefer long hair on a woman?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Depends on the woman..

But generally speaking, I don't like boyishly short hair on a woman. Not too many chicks can carry off a buzz cut. Grace Jones was a little bit hawt with that flat top though. Natalie Portman was still pretty freakin hawt with a shaved head. But you would rather run your fingers through her hair than not..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(04-23-2014, 02:51 PM)username Wrote: Six and BG don't like the dark meat.

I'd have to see more pics. I'm still hot for the red head from Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines...

Nah, I have seen several dark women that Did get my attention, That particular one doesn't have what it takes.
The most beautiful people, in terms of having incredible features and great looks, aren't often the people that find I most sexy (sometimes, but usually not).

Sexy and beautiful are different for me.

Lupita has gorgeous skin, perfect lips and teeth, lovely warm eyes, great cheek bones...but, I don't feel "sex appeal" from her either. It's just one photo, though.
(04-24-2014, 08:38 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: The most beautiful people, in terms of having incredible features and great looks, aren't often the people that find I most sexy (sometimes, but usually not).

Lupita has gorgeous skin, perfect lips and teeth, lovely warm eyes, great cheek bones...but, I don't feel "sex appeal" from her either. It's just one photo, though.

Agreed, some of the sexiest women I have known were not all that obviously "Beautiful" but one touch or a kiss would light the fuse.
On the other hand I have known some Truly beautiful women that I just could not get worked up for.
Mostly I think its a chemical thing
(04-23-2014, 02:51 PM)username Wrote: Six and BG don't like the dark meat.

First I've seen of her but I do approve.
(04-24-2014, 10:10 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote:
(04-24-2014, 08:38 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: The most beautiful people, in terms of having incredible features and great looks, aren't often the people that find I most sexy (sometimes, but usually not).

Agreed, some of the sexiest women I have known were not all that obviously "Beautiful" but one touch or a kiss would light the fuse.
On the other hand I have known some Truly beautiful women that I just could not get worked up for.
Mostly I think its a chemical thing
For me it starts with personality and sense of humor.
Apparently she has an inspiring story too, that's what the cover says anyway. I think they factor that kind of crap in too and just don't go by classic beauty alone.