Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DICK CHENEY SUCKS ASS

Dick recently wrote an op-ed piece for the Wall Street Journal, in it he made this comment - 'Rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many.' Bitch please. I'd like to nail him with a D battery right between the peepers. His audacity knows no bounds.

Don't take my comment as defense of Obama, it's not.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Nail him with a D battery hahhah
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Dick is a very smart person, but also a smug and arrogant prick.

I actually interviewed him and Colin (nice name, wrong pronunciation) Powell after Operation Just Cause in Panama.

What's GW doing these days?
(06-18-2014, 11:27 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: What's GW doing these days?

Painting
(06-19-2014, 05:21 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-18-2014, 11:27 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: What's GW doing these days?

Painting

I wonder if he's painting nudes?
(06-18-2014, 06:21 AM)Duchess Wrote:
'Rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many.' Bitch please. His audacity knows no bounds.
Don't take my comment as defense of Obama, it's not.

What did you find offensive?

I actually agreed with his assessment.
(06-19-2014, 10:53 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: What did you find offensive?

I actually agreed with his assessment.

Dick Cheney has no fuckin' business dissin' anyone given he started this bullshit. I already stated I wasn't defending Obama. He needs to go drop dead in Montana or wherever the hell he's from...maybe he can take his bitch daughter with him. Stupid fuckers. I'll clap like a seal when he's history. I've had enough of him to last a few lifetimes. I'd even consider shooting a horse out from under his fat ass.

I wouldn't really shoot a horse but that old cocksucker makes me irate.
(06-19-2014, 11:26 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Dick Cheney has no fuckin' business dissin' anyone given he started this bullshit. I already stated I wasn't defending Obama.

Got it.

Iraq and Afghanistan.

And Gitmo, the Patriot Act, the Eagles not making it to the Super Bowl . . .

Nah, the Birds don't have anything to do with it.
(06-19-2014, 11:39 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Nah, the Birds don't have anything to do with it.

You knew Vick bought the dogs from a Halliburton subsidiary, didn't you?

And then the Eagles drafted him.

hah Stop it. Michael is the Jets problem now.
(06-19-2014, 11:31 AM)Duchess Wrote: I wouldn't really shoot a horse but that old cocksucker makes me irate.

I know Harry Reid's position on the "Redskin" controversy conflicts with yours, but you clearly share the same view when it comes to that old cocksucker Cheney.

[Image: dickhead_cheney_button.jpg?height=225&width=225]
Dick Cheney, cocksucker or dickhead?

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) took to the Senate floor to lambaste the former vice president for doling out advice about a costly conflict that many believe was a misguided effort engineered by the Bush administration.

"If there's one thing this country does not need, is that we should be taking advice from Dick Cheney on wars. Being on the wrong side of Dick Cheney is being on the right side of history. To the architects of the Iraq War who are now so eager to offer their expert analysis, I say, Mr. President, thanks, but no thanks. Unfortunately, we have already tried it your way and it was the biggest foreign policy blunder in the history of the country."

I would proudly wear that button. Now I have the urge to see if I can find one.

I don't agree with Washington much but I do agree with those comments about Dick. I find his audacity so annoying. The fricken nerve of that man. Jesus.
There are few politicians for whom I have less respect than Dick Cheney.

Bill is disliked by many :(

I'm not oblivious to his faults.
How'd you manage to slide Bill into this conversation? Smiley_emoticons_smile

I thought of him when you said there are few politicians you have less respect for than Dick Cheney.
(06-19-2014, 03:50 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: How'd you manage to slide Bill into this conversation?

Duh.

Both Dick and Bill are handsome, brilliant, divisive, pussy magnets.

C'mon HotD!
(06-19-2014, 03:55 PM)Duchess Wrote: I thought of him when you said there are few politicians you have less respect for than Dick Cheney.

While it's not necessarily saying much, neither Clinton comes anywhere near touching Cheney's high rank on my mental list of least respectable politicians.