Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Reserved for...
expectant mothers? There are parking spaces here (oHIo) reserved for expectant mothers. I find that fucking insulting. Jeebus.

Anybody? Do you have those where you live? In California, we make those bitches walk as far as I know. Never seen such a thing.
Commando Cunt Queen
Well, that just takes the cake for stupidity. Being pregnant is not a handicap nor an illness; exercise is encouraged for a healthy pregnancy. If a woman is experiencing complications during her pregnancy, you can always get a temporary handicap placard at your local DVM....geesh, what are we becoming, a nation of wimps and non-thinkers (dumbshits).
The only place I've seen them here is at Babies'R' Us. I park there anyway.
[Image: image_zps22b96de3.jpg]

Hrumph.
Commando Cunt Queen
(09-27-2014, 06:00 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: Well, that just takes the cake for stupidity. Being pregnant is not a handicap nor an illness; exercise is encouraged for a healthy pregnancy.

*nods vigorously*

When I was pregnant I wouldn't have dreamed of using a spot like that. Damn embarrassing if you ask me.
Commando Cunt Queen
(09-27-2014, 06:13 PM)sally Wrote: The only place I've seen them here is at Babies'R' Us. I park there anyway.

You're fat enough to get away with it, ya' pot bellied porker. All that beer has to go somewhere.
Commando Cunt Queen

Yup, they're here. I haven't seen them in all parking lots but quite a few for sure, usually grocery stores.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I have seen signs that say "Reserved for parents with small children. I either see them all empty...or people with 10 year olds. That being said, THOSE are empty, and I cannot find a fracking handicapped spot when I am having a bad hip and knee day because they took away some of the handicapped spots for the parent ones.
(09-27-2014, 06:39 PM)QueenBee Wrote: I have seen signs that say "Reserved for parents with small children. I either see them all empty...or people with 10 year olds. That being said, THOSE are empty, and I cannot find a fracking handicapped spot when I am having a bad hip and knee day because they took away some of the handicapped spots for the parent ones.

What???? That's even worse.

This is why we have fat kids. They don't even have to walk from a normal parking spot for crying out loud.
Commando Cunt Queen
Unless I'm in a hurry or it's raining, I park way out. I like the walk and it keeps my car from getting dinged up.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(09-27-2014, 05:50 PM)username Wrote: expectant mothers? There are parking spaces here (oHIo) reserved for expectant mothers. I find that fucking insulting. Jeebus.

Anybody? Do you have those where you live? In California, we make those bitches walk as far as I know. Never seen such a thing.

Yep we've got um here as well, I won't park in those spaces.

What does piss me off though is when I was in the gym working out on the tread mill next to a guy walking on one also. As it so happened we both finished at the same time and left the building together. We walked down the steps and low and behold he gets into his car parked smack right in front of the building in a "handy capped space", cause he had a handy capped tag hanging off his rear view mirror! Asshat
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Pregnant women can get a temporary disability sign from their doctor. Especially in their 7,8th and 9th month. I see no problem with it. But why use a sign?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Sorry Maggs, even being 7, 8, or even 9 months pregnant does not qualify as a disability...Most doctors (barring complications) encourage action and walking in the 3rd trimester, too. By action, sometimes, if due date drags on, doctors will prescribe intercourse to stimulate dilation of the cervix and progress the delivery process.
(09-27-2014, 06:39 PM)QueenBee Wrote: I have seen signs that say "Reserved for parents with small children. I either see them all empty...or people with 10 year olds. That being said, THOSE are empty, and I cannot find a fracking handicapped spot when I am having a bad hip and knee day because they took away some of the handicapped spots for the parent ones.

Yep. We have those signs at the Price Chopper

If I had the balls I'd change those signs to say "LAZY BASTARDS ONLY" because that's about what it amounts too. It might not apply to every case but certainly more often than not.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-27-2014, 05:50 PM)username Wrote: Anybody? Do you have those where you live? In California, we make those bitches walk as far as I know. Never seen such a thing.

I've never seen reserved parking spots for expectant mothers or families with small children anywhere in the state either.

I agree with what others have posted: gotta valid disability? Then, make your case and get a handicap placard. Seems silly to give preference to all pregnant women and families with kids as if they're all somehow physically limited.

I've seen reserved parking spots and "free parking" for hybrid vehicles in San Francisco and a couple of other California cities. Sucks when I finally see a spot open up after circling the lot over and over, only to find that I'm not green enough to pull in. Oh well, the preferential treatment probably does motivate a decent number of people to buy environment-friendly cars here -- parking's tough and expensive.
(09-28-2014, 10:04 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(09-27-2014, 05:50 PM)username Wrote: Anybody? Do you have those where you live? In California, we make those bitches walk as far as I know. Never seen such a thing.

I've never seen reserved parking spots for expectant mothers or families with small children anywhere in the state either.

I agree with what others have posted: gotta valid disability? Then, make your case and get a handicap placard. Seems silly to give preference to all pregnant women and families with kids as if they're all somehow physically limited.

I've seen reserved parking spots and "free parking" for hybrid vehicles in San Francisco and a couple of other California cities. Sucks when I finally see a spot open up after circling the lot over and over, only to find that I'm not green enough to pull in. Oh well, the preferential treatment probably does motivate a decent number of people to buy environment-friendly cars here -- parking's tough and expensive.

Thank God we live in such a conservative state. Red, that's us!
Commando Cunt Queen
I actually love parking far away so I can walk more when I've been pregnant.Walkings actually really good for a pregnant woman unless she's on bed rest or some shit.
It should read "reserved for fat, lazy, cows". Or it could just say "parking for Sally".
Commando Cunt Queen
You only have two options, you scrawny twat.

A: Get annoyed about the stupid sign and post about it at Mock so all the other twats can put in their 2 cents. Thanks IroningBroad, I didn't know it was good for pregnant woman to walk.

B: Be smart like me and park there just for the fuck of it. It's not like they can give you a ticket.