Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SO...

What's on your mind?

Have you had an adult beverage today? Smoke any weed? Pop a pill? Do you have a bad habit? Did you see the size of that bottle of booze Mo has?...er, maybe that should read had.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-02-2014, 04:01 PM)Duchess Wrote:

What's on your mind?

Have you had an adult beverage today? Smoke any weed? Pop a pill? Do you have a bad habit? Did you see the size of that bottle of booze Mo has?...er, maybe that should read had.
Thinking about that ice cold six pack that sitting in my fridge right now. T-2 hours and counting.
My liver panel came back abnormal (that was a given) so I'm not drinking or taking any kind of substance until I have the ultrasound next Tuesday.

I think I remember Mo saying he turned all yellow and had something with his liver too, but that doesn't seem to be stopping him.
I had a salad for dinner around 6pm, but still hungry, so waiting on the best pizza in town to arrive shortly.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I are an obscene amount of Halloween candy and now I feel sick. Tuesday and Wednesday I was bitch on wheels. Today I've eaten anything not nailed down. The 'pause is a bitch.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Mental Pause?

DOne for the week here, off to Ocala in the am for the anual Blacksmithing convention.
Gonna try my hand at spoons and ladles.
There is a Samurai maker giving a demo Sat
Having 20 staples taken out Friday and am hoping the Doctor lets me get on my bike again before it snows.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
A bike sounds too strenuous.

Is it going to snow for Halloween again?
(10-02-2014, 09:17 PM)Duchess Wrote: Is it going to snow for Halloween again?

Damn, I hope not. I told the brat this is probably the last year he can get away with being a kid. At 14, he's already 5'10" & filling out like a football player.
(10-03-2014, 06:19 AM)cannongal Wrote:
(10-02-2014, 09:17 PM)Duchess Wrote: Is it going to snow for Halloween again?

Damn, I hope not. I told the brat this is probably the last year he can get away with being a kid. At 14, he's already 5'10" & filling out like a football player.

He can still go, just get him football uniform! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I'm going to the gym in a few and I'm going to spend a solid hour and a half there...cardio and weights. Rawwwwrrrr!! I've been off my routine for weeks if not months; time to get back to it.
Commando Cunt Queen
Took a giant shit today and thought of Sally.
You know what Father Dan, you are fucked in the head! Asshole.
I am a psychiatrist's wet dream.

Poop
(10-02-2014, 09:14 PM)Maggot Wrote: Having 20 staples taken out Friday and am hoping the Doctor lets me get on my bike again before it snows.

You seem pretty peppy, Pumpernickel.

I take it all went well and you're staple free?

Hope you're able to get out and play some. Ease back into things, though -- don't try to jack your neighbors' sports equipment or lawn flamingos or scarecrows or anything like that whilst on your bicycle. At least not until you're fully up to speed.
Going to dinner and then to see "Gone Girl" tonight. It's a psychological crime thriller.

I haven't read the book, but my friend read it and said it was great. I won't let him tell me anything about it before the movie.

But, I did watch the trailer.

^ Reminds me of the Laci Peterson case.
I read the book. It was good. Thing 2 and I went to see the movie this afternoon. Some fucking parents brought their baby. It was super loud in the theater. The baby cried non stop. We ended up leaving along with a bunch of people. They gave us out money back. Why are people so rude and stupid?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Hell if I would have left. I would have asked the management to talk to the lady with the crying baby.
Commando Cunt Queen

I've seen the promos and I think it looks way more interesting than the book. I got the book after Ramsey did and I couldn't get into it, I tried to plug on through but I wasn't successful.

The crying baby should have been made to leave given the parents had no respect for anyone around them.