I really do love your new title, User.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
LOL, Welcome to Monday

...just another Mock Monday. Awink
(10-06-2014, 01:17 PM)Duchess Wrote:

All hail! hah

I really do love your new title, User.

I'm a little jealous...I want a spectacular cunty name of my own.

28 It's on now!

Mockers, you know your mission.
(10-06-2014, 03:08 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I'm a little jealous...I want a spectacular cunty name of my own.

I think this name should be based on fire crotch in some fashion - red on the head, fire in the hole - burning bush - flames of...something, I don't know yet. All revolving around your *ahem* cunt.

The Urban Dictionary is helpful.
Clang does come up with some good branding sometimes.

FAHQTOO's too cool for me to think of as a cunt.

So, I've got nothing original. Only thing I can come up with is a revision to her existing moniker. Crusty Crab Cunt?
(10-06-2014, 05:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-06-2014, 03:08 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I'm a little jealous...I want a spectacular cunty name of my own.

I think this name should be based on fire crotch in some fashion - red on the head, fire in the hole - burning bush - flames of...something, I don't know yet. All revolving around your *ahem* cunt.

The Urban Dictionary is helpful.

Red on the head. Fire in the hole! 28
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(10-06-2014, 08:55 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Clang does come up with some good branding sometimes.

FAHQTOO's too cool for me to think of as a cunt.

So, I've got nothing original. Only thing I can come up with is a revision to her existing moniker. Crusty Crab Cunt?

That's what I was thinking, but I like the original CCB I already have.

I've changed my mind...no cunty name for me. No one can take that away from User. I'll stick with Crusty Crab Birch...it fits me well ?
Better than "crusty crotch bitch"
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-07-2014, 05:49 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I'll stick with Crusty Crab Birch...it fits me well ?

Well, I have to admit, you've never once reminded me of a tree and it doesn't really suit you but I'm cool with whatever you want, honey.
Monday? You idiots! It's Tuesday!

Guess I missed this yesterday. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Commando Cunt Queen. It does roll right off one's lips, doesn't it?

[Image: commando_zpsbd11e001.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen
Yup, just like when you eat a watermelon and it drips all over your neck and shirt.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-07-2014, 11:30 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-07-2014, 05:49 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I'll stick with Crusty Crab Birch...it fits me well ?
Well, I have to admit, you've never once reminded me of a tree and it doesn't really suit you but I'm cool with whatever you want, honey.

Smiley_emoticons_smile That kinda stumped me; took a minute to process it. She's branching out!

I like Crusty Crab Bitch the best, FAHQTOO.
(10-07-2014, 12:29 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: She's branching out!

hah Cutz is right. Queen of pun.