We don't give a fuck about Canada
Proof: not one fucking post about the shooting(s) there this morning. You people are cold.
Commando Cunt Queen

I only heard about it maybe a half hour ago, I don't even know any of the details yet.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Damn..

This is Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, he was shot & killed today while standing guard at the National War Monument in Ottawa. The gunman was later shot dead by the parliament's sergeant-at-arms.

[Image: B0k_NJYIUAAw1_1.jpg:large]

Bystanders performing CPR. They tried so hard to save him. Sad Sad Sad

[Image: 1414007477365_wps_27_OTTAWA_CANADA_OCTOBER_22_.jpg]
Only shows there's crazy's all over, just seems to be more in USA.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

It's horrible and so unfair. I will never, ever learn the lesson that life is not fair. It's one of the first things I always think when awful things happen to wonderful people.

The shooter - Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, he's a Muslim convert, his passport was recently seized because he was considered a high risk traveler.

[Image: 1414017417731_wps_1_ISIS_Media_account_posts_.jpg]
I don't really give a fuck about Canada, but.....it's disturbing that this is the second incident just this week related to a suspected wanna-be jihadist launching an attack in the country.

On Monday, Canadian Martin Rouleau drove his car into two Canadian soldiers, killing one, in a Quebec parking lot. He'd already had his passport revoked after recently trying to travel to Turkey and then join the Islamic State.

He was returned to Canada and let go because he hadn't broken any laws. He had converted to Islam and become radicalized over the past year. Rouleau flipped his car in chase and was shot to death by Canadian police. Source: http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-te...ay-n230526

P.s. I actually love Ottawa.

On a related note -- today, I read about 3 teen girls from Colorado who skipped school and traveled to Germany. They were planning to go to Turkey next and then join IS. They'd taken their passports and $2k from their parents and acted as if they were going to school like any other day. All three sets of parents said they were shocked. Two of the girls are of Somalian descent and one of Sudanese descent. The girls were returned home and released to their parents. Story: http://edition.cnn.com/2014/10/22/us/col...index.html

Madness.
So now those girls will do the next best thing since they're confined here in the U.S.: kill/try to kill U.S. citizens.

If we can prove that they wanted to join IS, send them to prison/Guantanamo.

Why not?
This stuff isn't supposed to happen in Canada. One officer down, the other being called a hero. It is sad.
Commando Cunt Queen
There was a riot after the shooting.

Exclusive footage:

Shit like this rarely happens there. There were 9 murders last year, 7 the year before. The United States is much more fucked up in my opinion. I love being an American but I'm not oblivious to her faults, which are many.

Waiting for him to come home :(

[Image: 1414099945723_Image_galleryImage_Dogs_pe...under_.JPG]
I used to like Canada when I could go there and trade my American dollars and get more Canadian dollars now its the opposite and I hate them.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I pretty much like everything about Canada. The people, the scenery, the venues, the old world charm of Quebec. Yup.
They are nice people, just look at the difference between the Canadian side of Niagara falls compared to the American side. The Canadian side is much cleaner. Not much trash kicking around. The good part is they hate the English, at least my old relatives up there do.
(10-24-2014, 11:24 AM)Maggot Wrote: The Canadian side is much cleaner.

You ain't kiddin'. I try to tell people that and they don't get it. It's clean here in the states but nothing like the great white North, it's clean everywhere, clean and tidy. They take great pride in their country and it shows.
The only part of Canada I've seen is just north of Maine. My mom's family is from that area. I've never considered vacationing there or seeing more of the country but some of the footage from this shooting made me wonder why. The parliament building looked pretty.

Unlike Mexico (Cabo, Cancun), you never see photos of celebrities frolicking in Canada. Does anyone frolick in Canada? I imagine they have some good places to ski. I hate skiing.
Commando Cunt Queen
Farah Fawcett and Sony Bono both had ski lodges in NH. I'm sure Neil Young has something up there in Canuckville.