Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
have a good St. Pat's Day
whether you're Irish or not! ::thumbs::

I just pissed green. I don't even drink. :shock:
Fug duh kund
[Image: stpatricks3.gif]
[Image: borndragon.gif]
Saint Patrick's Day, a great excuse for kinking runts in the sac.
Fug duh kund
You could not get me out of the house on St Patty's Day for anything around here. They start drinking at 0700 and don't stop until they've run down 4 streetlights and can't go any farther.

Going out? Take money for a cab!!!! But have fun. ::thumbs::
Sinister Wrote:You could not get me out of the house on St Patty's Day for anything around here. They start drinking at 0700 and don't stop until they've run down 4 streetlights and can't go any farther.

they started early, did you see that chick killed 4 kids by the mall last night
DPD Chick Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:You could not get me out of the house on St Patty's Day for anything around here. They start drinking at 0700 and don't stop until they've run down 4 streetlights and can't go any farther.

they started early, did you see that chick killed 4 kids by the mall last night
Fuck no, I didn't see that yet. Which mall? 10 bucks says Macomb Mall.
yep
http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/artic...ckcomments
Jesus...I live at 14 and Gratiot and I heard the sirens last night.I know one of these families who lost a child. Fucking bitch needs to pay for this. I don't think there is much that pisses me off more than drunk drivers. This is a willful act; and the most supremely selfish one, ever. If this cunt had taken the advice of the people she was with and been driven home, those kids would be sitting in class right now. I can't wrap my brain around this one quite yet.
I followed the link to read the story...I don't know how parents keep from killing someone who kills their child, I really don't...That is such a sad story.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I keep thinking about it, it's so sad and infuriating. We're there (Masonic and Gratiot) everyday! People suck.
I am Irish by marriage only..reason enough to celebrate. Have to celebrate for 2 as hubby is home sick ::bvomit:: too many green beers, I think.
DPD Chick Wrote:I keep thinking about it, it's so sad and infuriating. We're there (Masonic and Gratiot) everyday! People suck.
I pass that intersection a couple times a day myself. They'll have memorials set up, I'm sure.

They must have arraigned this cunt at the 38th, just south of where shemurdered these children. Wish I'd known about it earlier and been able to go to that. I'd have burned a hole in the back of her skull glaring at her. God, this shit infuriates me.
i'm also sorry it's a DUI day. ::angrier::every damn holiday an 'excuse'.

these 2 guys were rescued from a shelter in Boston, i thought the dog lovers might smile at them.Smiley_emoticons_wink

[Image: patrick.jpg]
[user=29]Duchess[/user] wrote:
Quote:I don't know how parents keep from killing someone who kills their child, I really don't

Yeah and make sure when you kill them make it a "double tap" to the back of their heads, using only one bullet to kill them is failing in your responsibility as a parent.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Saint Paddy's Day parade:

::banana::
Luke Warmwater Wrote:I just pissed green. I don't even drink. :shock:
You should probably have that checked out...

:shock:

I probably wouldn't have scheduled 2 jobs for today if I had known it was a bad drinking day. I really didn't think about it. I had to do 2 jobs that were about 2hrs from where I live, so I was on the road a while today. Ugh.