Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FLYING THE FRIENDLY SKIES

A number of female airline passengers have been asked by ultra-Orthodox Jews to get a different seat when they see their seatmate is a woman. Ultra-Orthodox Jews say their religion prevents them from sitting by a woman who is not their wife. Some have complied simply to avoid a holdup in departing, others have outright refused. At least one Jew asked a husband to switch seats with his wife so the Jew would feel free to take a seat.

Would you comply? Gentlemen, would you ask your woman to switch seats if asked by the Jew like the other guy was?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-12-2015, 12:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:

A number of female airline passengers have been asked by ultra-Orthodox Jews to get a different seat when they see their seatmate is a woman. Ultra-Orthodox Jews say their religion prevents them from sitting by a woman who is not their wife. Some have complied simply to avoid a holdup in departing, others have outright refused. At least one Jew asked a husband to switch seats with his wife so the Jew would feel free to take a seat.

Would you comply? Gentlemen, would you ask your woman to switch seats if asked by the Jew like the other guy was?

No.
It depends on the other available seats. I'm not sure I'd want to sit next to an ultra Orthodox Jew anyway. Their Rabbis suck baby penises.
Commando Cunt Queen
NO, let him find another seat elsewhere.
Not to mention & kinda important, if they are the real orthodox, the kind with the long frankfurter curls, not only don't they not like sitting next to a strange woman, they also don't like to shower, or bathe, so . . .

(Many years ago, used to ride the NY Subway system, and it was difficult having to stand next to them in crowded cars! Could only hold breath for so long)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

As much as I don't want anyone's ridiculous religious beliefs imposed on me I'd probably just switch seats to avoid any delay that might be caused by the stupid jew fuck.
I would tell them to fly only on the carriers who accommodate their religious beliefs. In any case the person who has the convictions of their faith should not ask others to be inconvenienced due to their narrow-mindedness. What if I believe that every time I fly there should be a handsome man who makes great conversation next to me. Next time I fly I will request the person next to me to move so I can have my expectation met or at least vacate the seat and leave it empty; since they are not the type of person I expected to be occupying a seat next to mine.
(04-12-2015, 02:40 PM)sally Wrote: As much as I don't want anyone's ridiculous religious beliefs imposed on me I'd probably just switch seats to avoid any delay that might be caused by the stupid jew fuck.

What sally said.
(04-12-2015, 04:48 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: What if I believe that every time I fly there should be a handsome man who makes great conversation next to me. Next time I fly I will request the person next to me to move so I can have my expectation met or at least vacate the seat and leave it empty; since they are not the type of person I expected to be occupying a seat next to mine.

hah

How about this charming talker, Zero?

[Image: article-2155385-137B2DC5000005DC-914_634x423.jpg]

I'm not really sociable. If I could reserve the neighboring seats for my type of row-mates only, I'd be sitting next to empty seats or quiet adults who don't wanna mingle.

I hit the airport bar before any flight. I have mandatory phone conversations all day every day (some of them interesting, most of them not). And, if left alone, I fall asleep before departure and get a nice long nap without having to worry about the phone ringing or conversatin' with nobody.

Airplanes are the only places where that's possible, total escape -- I effin' love to fly.

In response to the OP, I'd probably just move as long as I wasn't trading a window or aisle for a middle seat. If I was asked to take a middle seat in such a case, Mr. OJ would be out of luck -- he could either suck it up and live with sitting next to me, or he could do the moving.
(04-12-2015, 05:15 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: hah

How about this charming talker, Zero?

[Image: article-2155385-137B2DC5000005DC-914_634x423.jpg]

Him? I would ask if I could sit on his lap.

That way Cosmo could have his own seat.
Smiley_emoticons_smile ^ The sacrifices we make for our four-legged family members.