DO YOU NEED PROTECTION?

Do you need to be shielded from words? Do you need the protection of the word police? Can you handle hearing things you don't like without becoming pissed off or even vindictive?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Never feared keyboard commandos

Meh. I was just thinking about how easily offended society has become. Many people are taught as children about sticks & stones and how to deal with that kind of thing. I feel like it's gotten lost.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
User called me a whore a couple of times years ago.

I think sally called me a douchebag once, and I know she called me a dickhead.

One day, when they least expect it, I will get my revenge on those heartless bitches. Mark my words!
I was thinking you meant protection from bad guys. I have protection.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(06-22-2015, 04:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Meh. I was just thinking about how easily offended society has become. Many people are taught as children about sticks & stones and how to deal with that kind of thing. I feel like it's gotten lost.
Agreed. PC has gotten out of control.
(06-22-2015, 05:29 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I was thinking you meant protection from bad guys. I have protection.

Neither answers were the protection I was thinking. Hahahaha
(06-22-2015, 05:45 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(06-22-2015, 04:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Agreed. PC has gotten out of control.

I agree BG.
I'm hardly offended by one sentence or comment. When it's incessant tho, that's when I need the Word Police.
(06-22-2015, 08:53 PM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote:
(06-22-2015, 05:29 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I was thinking you meant protection from bad guys. I have protection.

Neither answers were the protection I was thinking. Hahahaha

We don't need protection sweety. I'm clean. You're clean.
Let's rock and roll!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
WE ever get the chance and I will do things to you that your memory foam mattress will never forget. 46
(06-22-2015, 09:56 PM)ramseycat Wrote: We don't need protection sweety. I'm clean. You're clean.
Let's rock and roll!

It's all fun and games ramsey until you hear the rolling thunder pull up in your driveway...