CONFESSIONS OF A TEACHER

Do any of these surprise you? There's a pretty good chance that a teacher with these thoughts is spending several hours a day with your kids.

I'm a teacher and I hate it when my students tells me about their lives because I honestly don't care.

I'm a high school teacher and I wish I could tell my students how dumb they are. Seriously, I don't know what they are going to do in life.

I'm a teacher and whenever my students tell me I am wrong and corrects me I find a way to punish them without it being obvious.

As a teacher I find it hard to be nice to the popular girls because I hated them when I was in school.

I'm a teacher and I hate to admit that I hate these kids sometimes...and by sometimes I mean usually.

I'm a teacher and sometimes I'd like nothing more than to punch a kid right in the face and laugh.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It doesn't surprise me at all. Sometimes when my kids were being extremely fucking testy, I didn't like them either. I never stopped loving them, but there were more than a few times where I couldnt fucking stand them for a few hours.

The fourth one is the biggest worry for me. That highly unprofessional and spiteful and somebody like that is not a teacher
Not a bit surprising, they are people after all. If they never had those kinds of thought they Would be weird
I agree with crash, the 4th is the only one that's sad. If your students are correcting you, A) you're a bad teacher B) You should be happy someone is teaching them correctly.

The rest I've all thought myself. Kids are assholes. Hate inspired curmudgeons that want to verbally or physically fight someone.
I'm surprised that "I want to use them as a sex toy" wasn't on the list.

Progress.
(06-24-2015, 10:29 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: I'm surprised that "I want to use them as a sex toy" wasn't on the list.

Progress.
They were thnking it. They just didn't add it to the list. hah