Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HEY MOHAMMED, YOU SEXY BITCH
[Image: happy-birthday-animated-gif-tumblr-4.gif]

Wishing you a celebration filled with lots of Jelly and Jade on Skype, good drink, great food, dear friends, no explosions, and a healthy dose of debauchery.

Or, a nice mellow night of peace and relaxation in the Forgotten Land.

Whatever you wish... Blowing-kisses
I hate Mo.

I hate the way he and and his family wormed their way into my heart.

I hold him personally responsible for making me want him and my willingness to be in a plural relationship with him.

I hate how I worry about him and his family.

God how I love him!

Happy birthday, you heart-breaking bastard!
It goes without saying, but I am sure Mo is celebrating his birthday like the BossMan he is.

Happy Birthday Mo!
Happy Birthday,Mo! Hope it's a great one.
Happy Birthday Mohammed, get the hell outta there already.
You made it to another one. Grats.
Happy Birthday I wish for you on your birthday that you get to supervise a slumber party with your Daughter and one of the girls sounds like Flipper when she laughs. I have to say its very annoying.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I'll raise my gin & tonic to you Mo.

Have a great (safe) birthday!
Happy Birthday Mo.
Happy Birthday Mo! Stay away from drugs. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Happy Birthday, Mo! You really are a youngin' (49). Keep your head down and enjoy your visit with your family.....
(06-24-2015, 05:51 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'll raise my gin & tonic to you Mo.

Have a great (safe) birthday!

I think vodka and tonic is smoother, but just my opinion....
I prefer Scotch mixed with Scotch. Maybe on the Scotch.
Happy Birthday Mo.
Many happy returns, you old dawg.
Happy Birthday, Mo.

I'm late to the party. Happy Birthday, you sexy mutha. I would have baked you a cake. Smiley_emoticons_bussi
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Belated Happy BD wishes Mo, hang on to "39" as long as you can!

On my BD, my 10 year old grand daughter asked how old are you, and I said, "39" and holding. She thought for a second, and then asked, how old would you be if you let go? hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Awww, you guys get me all mellow and mushy inside. Thanks so much to each and every one, love you all.

This was without a doubt the most memorable birthday ever as it was the most dreadful! Smiley_emoticons_smile

Fuck all to do, nothing to drink, nobody else but me and a half empty bottle of baby oil. It does make you walk funny if you get in on the bottom of your feet! Fast, no doubt, but still, funny. However, I shall be celebrating next weekend, whatever happens. I shall drown myself in this delightful misery.

Mmmmwuaaaa! Smiley_emoticons_smile
(06-26-2015, 03:13 PM)Mohammed Wrote: Awww, you guys get me all mellow and mushy inside. Thanks so much to each and every one, love you all.

This was without a doubt the most memorable birthday ever as it was the most dreadful! Smiley_emoticons_smile

Fuck all to do, nothing to drink, nobody else but me and a half empty bottle of baby oil. It does make you walk funny if you get in on the bottom of your feet! Fast, no doubt, but still, funny. However, I shall be celebrating next weekend, whatever happens. I shall drown myself in this delightful misery.

Mmmmwuaaaa! Smiley_emoticons_smile
I prefer margerine, but to each his own. Happy Berf-day buddy!