Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
People Suck!
Today I went to the tennis court I usually go to (9 months ago maybe earlier) I brought some chick the Professor was Summer schooling (about 15-16 yrs old) Freakin pervs, and some old guy maybe 60 yrs old was hitting the ball with some lady maybe 40 yrs old ( He was good, she sucked) 2 courts separated by air. We start volleying and I told her to volley like 10-12 times before whacking it and she sucked also.
We're fucking around and this 40 yr old bitch is pissing because her ball lands in my court and she has to chase it. So next time she screws up I whack the ball back to her then hit mine. She gets all pissed off because I do that and before she had to wait for me to finished play before she chased her stupid ball across my field.
Anyways.....I tell her to let me play the old man and she can play the kid and she fumes, stomps her fucking feet (actual stomps) and says , lets go Dave this asshole is hogging the court. hah

I'm so happy I will go alone Wednesday and hang out for 3 hrs against the wall.

Not a crazy thing but People Suck! The old guy laughed and I think that made things worse.

Maybe I'll met the old guy again and he might have a Villa in Fla. ! Smiley_emoticons_hurra3
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
That lady sounds like she sucks, and not in a good way.

But, I like the story a lot anyway.

It's pretty effin' great to hear that you've recovered from your surgery well enough to be working up a sweat on the court Maggot.

I woulda laughed too to see a grown woman stomping her feet.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-29-2015, 09:13 PM)Maggot Wrote: Today I went to the tennis court I usually go to (9 months ago maybe earlier) I brought some chick the Professor was Summer schooling (about 15-16 yrs old) Freakin pervs, and some old guy maybe 60 yrs old was hitting the ball with some lady maybe 40 yrs old ( He was good, she sucked) 2 courts separated by air. We start volleying and I told her to volley like 10-12 times before whacking it and she sucked also.
We're fucking around and this 40 yr old bitch is pissing because her ball lands in my court and she has to chase it. So next time she screws up I whack the ball back to her then hit mine. She gets all pissed off because I do that and before she had to wait for me to finished play before she chased her stupid ball across my field.
Anyways.....I tell her to let me play the old man and she can play the kid and she fumes, stomps her fucking feet (actual stomps) and says , lets go Dave this asshole is hogging the court. hah

I'm so happy I will go alone Wednesday and hang out for 3 hrs against the wall.

Not a crazy thing but People Suck! The old guy laughed and I think that made things worse.

Maybe I'll met the old guy again and he might have a Villa in Fla. ! Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

There are a lot of old guys who have villa's in FL, and many play tennis, so . . . .

I play golf though, and occasionally you run across winners there also. hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

This thread didn't live up to the potential of its title... *sigh*

People do suck!
If it's any consolation Crash, you really do suck and your appearance here should fill any identified shortcomings this thread may have.
Thanks, Loosey Loo. I feel better now I know you still love me. And it's good to see you getting back to a bit of normal.
(06-30-2015, 07:50 AM)Carsman Wrote: I play golf though, and occasionally you run across winners there also. hah

Funny, one of my buddies and I were discussing this on the course the other day. He's had a bad streak as of late getting paired up. I've been very lucky for the most part. The motherfuckers that really irritate me on the course are the ones that think they're better than they are, and just happen to have the worst round of their entire lives when I happen to be playing with them. If I had a dollar for every time I've heard:

"Damn, this is the worst round of the year for me"

"I NEVER play this bad"

"I don't understand what my problem is today"

For the most part, they're all decent folks...but just can't seem to admit they suck. And usually the suckage is painfully evident from the first tee shot.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.