I WISH...

I wish I were more patient with others. It's something I work on almost constantly...to no avail.

I wish I didn't judge others by what they wear. It's not the dumbest thing ever but it ranks up there. I berate myself for it and do it anyway. 78
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I wish the transmission didn't go out in my jeep on the way home from work this morning. Grumble grumble grumble, fucking dodges.
I wish I could find the key to my sons car. Otherwise it's going to cost me a fortune.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(07-06-2015, 08:51 AM)Duchess Wrote: [size=medium][i]

I wish I were more patient with others. It's something I work on almost constantly...to no avail.
I wish I was less patient with others and told them what I really thought of them instead of just bottling it up until I unburden on some poor unsuspecting message board denizen foolish enough to take pity on a silly old fat fuck.
I wish we could have a mock party. One big shindig where all the regulars here at mock could get together , get drunk and just have a good old time.
(07-06-2015, 09:43 AM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: I wish we could have a mock party. One big shindig where all the regulars here at mock could get together , get drunk and just have a good old time.
I don't know about the good time(I'd probably end up saying something wrong to make you all hate me), but I can certainly get down with getting drunk.
(07-06-2015, 09:35 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I wish I was less patient with others and told them what I really thought of them instead of just bottling it up until I unburden on some poor unsuspecting message board denizen foolish enough to take pity on a silly old fat fuck.

Many people don't really want honesty, Clang, often times when they get it, feelings get hurt and/or people get angry.
I wish Mo lived in a safer neighborhood.
(07-06-2015, 09:51 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 09:35 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I wish I was less patient with others and told them what I really thought of them instead of just bottling it up until I unburden on some poor unsuspecting message board denizen foolish enough to take pity on a silly old fat fuck.

Many people don't really want honesty, Clang, often times when they get it, feelings get hurt and/or people get angry.
I know but then maybe people would think of me as a mean badass rebel instead of the nice, weird, boring lameass old man I am. Why can't I be truly mean to people and not so helpful? Part of me wanted to tell off a customer that was short of cash last night and wanted to buy the shopping bags to carry her groceries home, but instead I use $5 of my own money to buy the bags for her.

I don't think being a lovely person with a generous heart is something to beat yourself up about.
(07-06-2015, 10:04 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't think being a lovely person with a generous heart is something to beat yourself up about.
*sigh* I know...I just wish sometimes I was cool or popular(well maybe not though since I have a hard time accepting praise and compliments probably because I'm mostly a screw up/hot mess.
(07-06-2015, 09:50 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 09:43 AM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: I wish we could have a mock party. One big shindig where all the regulars here at mock could get together , get drunk and just have a good old time.
I don't know about the good time(I'd probably end up saying something wrong to make you all hate me), but I can certainly get down with getting drunk.

That's no problem, we could just beat the living fuck outta you and laugh, laugh maybe duct tape you to a truck tire and roll you down a hill into some pucker bushes.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Or we could just wait until he passes out drunk and put shaving cream in his hand and tickle his nose.
(07-06-2015, 12:12 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 09:50 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:

That's no problem, we could just beat the living fuck outta you and laugh, laugh maybe duct tape you to a truck tire and roll you down a hill into some pucker bushes.
would you? Ah....childhood/last Thursday memories.

One more chance to see my great...pedicure.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(07-06-2015, 02:16 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote:

One more chance to see my great...pedicure.

Wildflower, I'm really sorry I missed seeing your
great

pedicure.
I think all of us here are about second chances.

Proceed wildflower.

If you're more comfortable PM'ing us, that's fine too.
I trusted Duchess...and that's about as far as that photo will go.
Good Lord...Jager bombs are wayyyy too yummy.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(07-06-2015, 03:01 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: I trusted Duchess...and that's about as far as that photo will go.
Good Lord...Jager bombs are wayyyy too yummy.

Have you tried a red headed slut yet?
The drink you dirty minded fuckers.
I wish I lived in the woods and wrote manifestos and whatnot.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.