I'M WARNING YOU

Don't you dare let the smoke from your bar-b-cue leave your property or you're in trouble! You can and will be ticketed.

A bizarre video has emerged out of Florida showing a man who says he is a council official telling a resident that the smoke from their barbecue is not allowed to leave the property.

'I'm only here because of the odor, I'm only here because of the smoke,' the official says.

The resident tells the official that it's only a barbecue and that most residents in the street 'cook out'.

The official alludes to the fact one of the man's neighbors had complained about the smell he was producing.

Then the official says: 'Frankly, today, I can smell it, I can smell it again right now, but I'm on your property.

'You're allowed to have it smell on your property, so that doesn't count, but when I'm on the street, that's when it counts.'

The official finishes up by saying that the barbecue smoke, by a rule in force in Pinellas County, cannot cross their property line.

I'm laughing but I'm disgusted too. It is insane to regulate smoke for fucks sake.

Story
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I read that the other day, stupid shit. Also sounded like a long running battle between neighbors.
Maybe the BBQ guy should have just given the "official" a hot dog, and problem would have gone away! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

LOL
They need to be Trumped.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
We went to my dad's house for a bbq years ago and his neighbor (who he was having some kind of feud with over an oak tree) called the fire department on him for smoking a turkey. I thought the fireman was joking when he told him to put the coals out. He was serious, we had to take the turkey off the smoker and put the coals out with a hose.

Apparently whenever the fire department is called they have to put out any type of fire even if it's a weenie roast.
They should have sprayed the neighbor for "fuming"
It's just a sign of the times... everything offends everyone. I'm not surprised by this at all.
Must not be a very good BBQ cook.
Smelling a BBQ always makes me hungry. In fact just thinking of the smell of a BBQ is making me hungry.

Has anyone really ever smelled a bad BBQ? It's been my experience that those who use their grill are into grilling. It's usually a freakin' production and people do a great job.

The more I hear about what is going on out in the world the more it reinforces my opinion that in general, people suck!
Unless they're singeing the hair off a skunk it all smells good. singing sindging wtf!!!
For some reason this made me think of my asshole neighbors...the ones that pitched a fit when we installed our half pipe and tried to get the city to order us to 1) take it out or 2) agree to certain "times" when my son would/wouldn't use it. The "times" they suggested were so absurd (the 2nd Friday of each month, Tuesday's during a full moon....), I told them to shove it.

Anyway, my son hardly uses the things. MAYBE twice a month, he'll have a few friends over to skate in the afternoon and that's it so the stupid neighbors made a big, fucking to-do about nothing.

However, a couple of weeks ago, my son and his friends used it in the afternoons for 2-3 days in a row. On the 3rd day, bitch neighbor yelled across to my son "could you please not skate...I'm recovering from surgery"? Not in a friendly tone according to my son...more like a demand.

My son and friends stopped skating and he hasn't skated the ramp since (although I heard all about the "stupid bitch" later that day from him/his friends).

On the same day she said that to my son, I saw her out taking a walk.

I'm going to have to do something about these people. For sure, I'm going to tell my son to get his ass back out there and skate the ramp soon and tell me ASAP if they call out anything to him directly. I think it's time we had a little talk and I'm in the mood at the moment. Smiley_emoticons_fies
Commando Cunt Queen
I wonder if it's too late to drop by a "Get Well Soon" card with a set of foam earplugs enclosed.
Commando Cunt Queen

I watched the video. I am as incredulous now as when I first read the story this morning. I think this is insanity.

How does one contain the smell of a BBQ?
(07-27-2015, 05:24 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I watched the video. I am as incredulous now as when I first read the story this morning. I think this is insanity.

How does one contain the smell of a BBQ?
I'm pretty sure homie has a pretty good malicious harassment case here.
Everyone should just stay inside
don't bbq
and the ice cream truck better not drive around with that annoying song blaring into the neighborhood. If they do, it should only be a neighborhood where there are kids
and
I don't want to hear any kids outside running around
they should stay inside playing video games quietly
[/sarcasm]

OH WAIT!
I FORGOT TO TALK ABOUT MOWING THE GRASS!
AND ROSES! I DON"T WANT TO SMELL YOUR ROSES OR FLOWERS! THE SMELL BETTER STAY ON YOUR SIDE OF THE FENCE!
I kinda wanna think this is a set-up of some kind. Who the hell would let themselves be recorded saying such stupid stuff. The video is not shaking like a cell phone video and seems like its on a tripod.
(07-27-2015, 07:18 PM)Love Child Wrote: I DON"T WANT TO SMELL YOUR ROSES OR FLOWERS! THE SMELL BETTER STAY ON YOUR SIDE OF THE FENCE!

Ha! This is some crazy shit, huh.