Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
YOU & YOUR CELLPHONE

Is it on your person every waking moment? Are you tethered to your mobile device?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Pretty much yes.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
It is my computer, book / library, camera, phone, map, bank, message service and calendar - it stays close to my person, indeed!
I shut mine off all the time. In a store, when driving, after 9pm. I see people all the time that use it all the time. My life does not need the extra nuisance.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-03-2015, 07:41 AM)Maggot Wrote: I shut mine off all the time. In a store, when driving, after 9pm. I see people all the time that use it all the time. My life does not need the extra nuisance.

That's pretty much how I am too, although I have bluetooth in my car I rarely utilize it and many days I find my phone in the bottom of my handbag dead. I like having this technology available to me but I don't much care for having to use it. A lot of the time I treat it as a house phone, it sits on my desk, I don't like being in the position of having to carry it around.
See how compatible we are. I should have been born a horse.
(08-03-2015, 08:17 AM)Maggot Wrote: See how compatible we are. I should have been born a horse.

Oh Maggottyboo. Ramsey might have a shit fit if I run with the horse comment. If I were to talk about my legs wrapped around you and riding you until I'm out of breath...stuff like that.

hah
You can give Mag a tug Duchess. I'll just be over here playing solitaire on my phone.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Hahahaha!

I'm a little afraid of the Professor. Where is she in this scenario?
kicking my scrawny ass, but its worth it. Blowing-kisses

She has been watching this show on PBS about some blonde chick that talks to her dead lesbian wife though. I will ask..........
(08-03-2015, 07:41 AM)Maggot Wrote: I shut mine off all the time. In a store, when driving, after 9pm. I see people all the time that use it all the time. My life does not need the extra nuisance.

I wish I could do that, life in London these days simply does not allow for it.
(08-03-2015, 09:22 AM)Paulistano Wrote:

I wish I could do that, life in London these days simply does not allow for it.

Well that sucks. I wonder what the next step will be towards making life faster.
(08-03-2015, 09:26 AM)Maggot Wrote: Well that sucks. I wonder what the next step will be towards making life faster.

WIFI on aircraft - in some places it is already here...
And the beat goes on......
Indeed, great for some but then for those that fly to work there's no escape.
I like the convenience of having a mobile fully functional computer device with me but I find I rarely use it for anything but screwing around with games and Facebook etc all things I can do with a tablet. I hate talking on it as a phone because the feedback usually is horrible and the phone boils my ear. Seriously thinking about ditching this expensive albatross, going with a nice tablet and a cheapo flip for those few people I want to talk to/or want to talk to me. Mostly old people who can't get technology.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(08-03-2015, 08:23 AM)ramseycat Wrote: You can give Mag a tug Duchess. I'll just be over here sexting F.U. on my phone.

There, fixed it for you Kitten.
Just got talked into a new phone last week. Still don't know if I like it or not.

As far as it being with me all the time goes. If I am away from the house I have it in my pocket. When at home it is sitting on the kitchen table.
yeah I leave mine on but muted all the time because we're not allowed to use them at work, except on break. And then I usually leave it upstairs while I'm downstairs on the iPod. And when upstairs its usually in my bedroom muted while I watch TV in my office/living room. And I'm constantly forgetting to recharge it.